List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New! Non-bashing Thread for Lily Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New! Non-bashing Thread for Lily Fans!

Started by Candace at 2008/04/29 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 11:11PM, Views: 326, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/29 12:21PM
    New! Non-bashing Thread for Lily Fans!
    Candace

As is the rule for all non-bash threads, this is a spot for Lily fans to post about the character they love. No bashing of any character or fanbase is allowed in this thread. Violating this rule may result in administrative action.

Have fun!

Candace

#2   2008/04/29 12:21PM
    Re: New! Non-bashing Thread for Lily Fans!
    shagans

My heart broke for Lily today

#3   2008/04/29 12:45PM
    MrShadowsgirl

My heart broke as well for her i like Lily alot...i dont know why people dont... she is young and just growing uP and trying to do things right..just b/c she married Daniel doesnt mean that should of made her grow uP...she is still young...she made a mistake when she married him and now that she is with Cane..i like her more and todays episode was sad no matter how far along she was...still its sad losing a fetus/baby

Go Lily

#4   2008/04/29 01:15PM
    Seinfeld - Fan

I do feel sympathy for Lily,she has been through so much for 20 years old girl,losing Drucila and now losing baby,I think she is strong consider all that hell she has been she still resilient

#5   2008/04/29 01:31PM
    AllAboutLane

I adore her & felt so bad for them today. CK is kickin butt in the s/l.

#6   2008/04/29 02:51PM
    sutherngirl

Quote AllAboutLane: I adore her & felt so bad for them today. CK is kickin butt in the s/l.

I agree.

#7   2008/04/29 02:56PM
    youngesoapwa...

i think it was stuipd for the writers to make her lose her baby u can tell at first she didnt want it and then she did i just hope she gets pregnent again

#8   2008/04/29 03:56PM
    suegerry

I want Lily to grow up first........she's a great character on this show........so please let her find herself.....she needs to finish her education and pursue her modelling career....

#9   2008/04/29 04:06PM
    Tilo

Why does everyone say she has to grow up? I think she is mature for 20...is she 20ish? Anyway, I really feel for her.

#10   2008/04/30 08:32PM
    lilycanefan

I really like Lily and the actress that plays her Christel. I think she does a wonderful job and really brings out the Lily character. I think she has grown into a beautiful young women and her and cane are the only reason why I watch the Y&R.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list