List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 04/30/08

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 04/30/08

Started by valencia4love at 2008/04/29 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 09:32AM, Views: 1269, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/29 11:52AM
    Spoilers: Previews for 04/30/08
    valencia4love

HI Everybody!! Here are the Previews for 04/30/08:

David tries to play the guilt card about why Nikki is stalling in setting a wedding date!! He says it because she doesnt trust him !! And she should because he's the Anti-version of Victor!! Nikki still wont budge in setting a date and so the two end up fighting !!

Paul and JT put the plan on getting the dirt on David in full swing !!

Victoria whines to daddy Victor about his latest stunt in giving Adam more executive powers at NE !!

Gloria, still in lala land, wants to adopt a child. However, when she learns of all the paper work process she will have to go thru, me thinks she is thinking maybe not !!

Jeff begs Jack to let Gloria move back in Abbott Manor !! If not the mainhouse, why not the poolhouse !! Jack response - A HELL NO !!

Things goes bad to worse for Mr. Chow - He has just gotten some bad news - Poor things account is overdrawn !! So much for that BS he fed Nikki about his gambling days being over ! But never fear, Bradski is here!! David asks Bradski if there's another poker game at his place?? Bradski response - You bet!! No sooner, does Nikki show up and wisk him away. Later alone, Nikki figures right that David was talking to a bookie!! David tries playing the outrage card by spitting out, "So you want me to start fowarding my calls to you now!!". Nikki states the obvious, " I know an addict!!".

Skye is downstairs at the AC with a deck of cards. She plays dumb about not knowing how to play the game of poker when Bradski invites her to his game.

Next:

Adam: You cant handle competition!!
    Victoria: I have outlasted far better than you !!

Daniel: How is Mrs. Chancellor?
    Amber: Actually, I have some sad news .

Neil to Victor: Speaking as a friend, you just might lose you daughter.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/29 12:08PM
    #2   2008/04/29 11:55AM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 04/30/08
    shagans

Thanx Val

#3   2008/04/29 11:57AM
    KeepingItReal

Thanks V!

Neil should be quiet (like he's one to talk)....not like Vikki been doing her homework...she too buys minding daddy's business.

Oooooh I gotta see the poker match...me love me some poker.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/29 11:58AM
    #4   2008/04/30 04:59AM
    mulan2

Thanks V. Wonder what's wrong with Mrs. C ???

#5   2008/04/30 05:04AM
    justmehere

Quote mulan2: Thanks V. Wonder what's wrong with Mrs. C ???
    well I seldom get o watch but if Mrs C is no longer on ths show I will stop watchng all together.

#6   2008/04/30 05:24AM
    lynnw

I love Katherine and really hope nothing is wrong with her. I havn't read any news of her wanting to retire, and hope she'll be on Y&R for many years to come.

#7   2008/04/30 06:01AM
    JanND

Quote lynnw: I love Katherine and really hope nothing is wrong with her. I havn't read any news of her wanting to retire, and hope she'll be on Y&R for many years to come.

I think the "sad news" is that Lily lost the baby, since it would have been Katherine's great grandchild. At least I hope that's what it is. I want Katherine to stick around too!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/30 06:02AM
    #8   2008/04/30 06:43AM
    CaneNLilly

i think the bad news is Lily lost the baby to!

#9   2008/04/30 07:34AM
    Soulsistah

Why on earth would Jeff even think about asking Jack to let Gloria to move back in?! This whole s/l is just so stupid. Writers, let it go already!

#10   2008/04/30 08:35AM
    nikkicat

Quote Soulsistah: Why on earth would Jeff even think about asking Jack to let Gloria to move back in?! This whole s/l is just so stupid. Writers, let it go already!

I hope Jack has better sense than 2 let Glo move back, but in the state of mind he's in now, anything's possible. I think he misses his dad "the ghost" and may feel that if Glo did move back, he's be pleasing John. I agree, how stupid can the writers be?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list