List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is there no pleasing Victoria?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is there no pleasing Victoria?

Started by momajenny at 2008/04/29 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 10:44AM, Views: 1136, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/29 10:37AM
    Is there no pleasing Victoria?
    momajenny

When Victor first split duties at the company between Victoria and Adam, Victoria was mad that Victor gave Adam Beauty of Nature and put her in charge of acquisitions. She actually suggested that Victor make Adam in charge of Acquisitions and leave her at Beauty of Nature. Now for whatever reason, Victor has done what she asked before and she is still mad and and comments that he took her job away! What is up with her?

#2   2008/04/29 10:42AM
    Re: Is there no pleasing Victoria?
    Tilo

I guess we can expect her to work somewhere else soon

#3   2008/04/29 10:54AM
    momajenny

Quote Tilo: I guess we can expect her to work somewhere else soon

maybe she should. she just cant' seem to make up her mind how she wants it.

#4   2008/04/29 10:58AM
    hizzo911

Well BON was her baby. Victor said that it needed a breath of fresh air, or however he put it, and that Adam would take over BON and she would go on to mergers. Even after Victoria told him that Adam would be better with the mergers and that she should stay at BON, he still said that the answer was no and his decision was final and that Adam would stay with BON and she would move on to the mergers and acquisitions (or however you spell that). He said at the time it was "best for the company" and now he is basically going back on his word that he was standing by and saying that the switch is best for the company. Even though she is getting back the job she want's I think I would be questioning this movement. It just wouldn't make since to knock her off of BON and then a few weeks later let her back in with really no explenation at all. Sometimes I wonder if Victor himself really knows what is best for the company right now. I do think she will leave soon and join her mom or Nick with their companies. What I think would be a funny story is if Brad has tried this whole time to get David out so he can move up and then as soon as he gets David out and thinks he is moving up to replace him Nikki announces that Victoria is going to replace him. That would be very funny

#5   2008/04/29 11:00AM
    suegerry

Victoria,.......hasn't she not always been dissatisfied with just about anything in her life......business wise or otherwise............you'd think JT would have made a difference in her life......guess what.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

#6   2008/04/29 11:29AM
    Touched

I can't say that I would be too happy if I was given a job to do, got it all set up and running smoothly and then someone else is put in charge. To make matters worse, I'm put in another position to set up and run smoothly just to turn around and have the same person put in that job. That's a lot of hard work to do, obviously with no appreciation, and a píss poor job of management on Victor's part.

#7   2008/04/29 11:31AM
    momajenny

Quote Touched: I can't say that I would be too happy if I was given a job to do, got it all set up and running smoothly and then someone else is put in charge. To make matters worse, I'm put in another position to set up and run smoothly just to turn around and have the same person put in that job. That's a lot of hard work to do, obviously with no appreciation, and a píss poor job of management on Victor's part.

well with BON I could see it. That was her baby. But she hasn't even settled into the other position. so if i were her i would be excited to go back to BON.

#8   2008/04/29 11:39AM
    hizzo911

I believe the is very excited about getting back to BON but as another poster stated before it would be very rough to have the guy that replaced you on your project also be the guy that replaces you in your current position. I would be excited but at the same time I would be wondering why the heck I was taken off BON in the first place "for the good of the company" and then all of a sudden get replaced by the same guy "for the good of the company". I wouldn't be suprised if in 2 more weeks she would be kicked off of BON again. I would not feel comfortable at all.

#9   2008/04/29 11:53AM
    MayDay

Quote hizzo911: Well BON was her baby. Victor said that it needed a breath of fresh air, or however he put it, and that Adam would take over BON and she would go on to mergers. Even after Victoria told him that Adam would be better with the mergers and that she should stay at BON, he still said that the answer was no and his decision was final and that Adam would stay with BON and she would move on to the mergers and acquisitions (or however you spell that). He said at the time it was "best for the company" and now he is basically going back on his word that he was standing by and saying that the switch is best for the company. Even though she is getting back the job she want's I think I would be questioning this movement. It just wouldn't make since to knock her off of BON and then a few weeks later let her back in with really no explenation at all. Sometimes I wonder if Victor himself really knows what is best for the company right now. I do think she will leave soon and join her mom or Nick with their companies. What I think would be a funny story is if Brad has tried this whole time to get David out so he can move up and then as soon as he gets David out and thinks he is moving up to replace him Nikki announces that Victoria is going to replace him. That would be very funny

ITA Dump Chow Chow and bring in Victoria!

#10   2008/04/29 12:00PM
    freddycat

I think I would be upset too...Adam is constantly behind the scenes talking down Victoria to Victor...it isn't like this is solely Victor's decision....Adam is always feeding Victor little seeds of doubt!!!

Yeah....I would be angry.....Victoria was happy with her job and then along came Adam and Victor gave him the job, oh, and then Adam wants Victoria's new job....so guess what? Victor gives the new job to Adam!!!

Go figure!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list