List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Amber's Blow-Up at Daniel At Work Was Inappropriate

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amber's Blow-Up at Daniel At Work Was Inappropriate

Started by Pinkette at 2008/04/29 10:11AM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 06:26PM, Views: 1150, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/29 10:11AM
    Amber's Blow-Up at Daniel At Work Was Inappropriate
    Pinkette

Wow, I can't believe Amber just lost it at work today. She shouted out that "we should have never had sex". Man oh man would I have fired her immediately. But that's just me.

#2   2008/04/29 10:15AM
    Re: Amber's Blow-Up at Daniel At Work Was Inappropriate
    Acapulco

Skamber ..? Why Iam not surprised

#3   2008/04/29 10:15AM
    Tilo

it was inappropriate but thats why we keep watching. Better then watching Glo. Of course if I did that at work I would have my butt walked out the door.

#4   2008/04/29 10:16AM
    la-sAr

Daniel should have stopped flirting with amber, amber was doing her job and he was bothering her, she even said stop to him many times but he didntstop. so i guiss she shoulve shout

#5   2008/04/29 10:17AM
    ratty822

I havent watched today's show yet but I am agreeable that htis was inappropriate at the workplace. however, i think every RS employee has probably HAD sex at the workplace, so simply discussing it should not be a big deal in soap land.

#6   2008/04/29 10:17AM
    Snizzle

That was just so tacky with daniel all messing with her while she was actually WORKING..and what in the world was she wearing???????????? Good grief.....yeah that outburst was way to loud...and no one was really trippin ' off of it though?

#7   2008/04/29 10:20AM
    wishbone

totally agree here ... I would have fired here right then and there, not only for that but the girl comes into work and just walks around like she owns the place while the phones are ringing off the hook ... and again the phones are ringing and she is walking around getting coffee for her and Phillis ... holy crap ... F-I-R-E-D !

#8   2008/04/29 10:25AM
    Pinkette

O.K. I get it. Amber was totally pre-menstral today. I'm not sexist, I'm also a women. The crying over nothing.. the yelling...etc..the blow-ups.

#9   2008/04/29 10:28AM
    mdtuttle

Quote Pinkette: Wow, I can't believe Amber just lost it at work today. She shouted out that "we should have never had sex". Man oh man would I have fired her immediately. But that's just me.

I can't believe I am defending Amber, but right is right and this time I am on her side. She was working, trying to do her job. She has also been thinking a lot about their relationship lately. She has been thinking about her past mistakes and wondering if Daniel is "the one" She has tried to express these thoughts to him and he just acts like the don'e matter.

Add to that that he comes in a treats her like, to use Amber's phrase a vending machine. With not only no regaurd for the fact that they were at work and in full view of his mother, Sharon and several other employees. He completly ignored Amber's request for him to knock it off. This to me showed a complete and total lack of respect. I don't blame Amber a bit for telling him off!

#10   2008/04/29 11:15AM
    Suncatcher

I so agree with you, so many females go through those same feelings, I a suprised that the writers would take it this level. I am not usually an Amber fan by this time I was so in her corner.

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote Pinkette: Wow, I can't believe Amber just lost it at work today. She shouted out that "we should have never had sex". Man oh man would I have fired her immediately. But that's just me.

I can't believe I am defending Amber, but right is right and this time I am on her side. She was working, trying to do her job. She has also been thinking a lot about their relationship lately. She has been thinking about her past mistakes and wondering if Daniel is "the one" She has tried to express these thoughts to him and he just acts like the don'e matter.

Add to that that he comes in a treats her like, to use Amber's phrase a vending machine. With not only no regaurd for the fact that they were at work and in full view of his mother, Sharon and several other employees. He completly ignored Amber's request for him to knock it off. This to me showed a complete and total lack of respect. I don't blame Amber a bit for telling him off!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list