List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Christening attendence???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christening attendence???

Started by StaceyT at 2008/04/29 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/01 05:58AM, Views: 373, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/04/29 05:53AM
    Christening attendence???
    StaceyT

Where were Kay and Daniel? I mean, come on???? Wouldnt you think Kay would have been there, Daniel too???

#2   2008/04/29 06:38AM
    Re: Christening attendence???
    wishbone

No kidding eh !!! Kay should have been there and I agree with Daniel ... why was Paul there ? As Phillis and Nick were giving their speech, did anyone notice Paul in the background with the video camera ??? I mean ... who videotapes from behind the person ??? LOL

#3   2008/04/29 06:41AM
    StaceyT

Quote wishbone: No kidding eh !!! Kay should have been there and I agree with Daniel ... why was Paul there ? As Phillis and Nick were giving their speech, did anyone notice Paul in the background with the video camera ??? I mean ... who videotapes from behind the person ??? LOL

Paul was there for JT, doesnt JT have parents? family? .... the whole thing was lame IMO!

#4   2008/04/30 08:53PM
    KBsGirl

Was it Paul with the video camera? I thought it was David. The whole scene was bizarre....

#5   2008/04/30 09:14PM
    pinetree

Quote StaceyT: Where were Kay and Daniel? I mean, come on???? Wouldnt you think Kay would have been there, Daniel too???

StaceyT -- so true, the whole thing was such a farce, the lame godparent's speach, David on his cell phone--yuk!

#6   2008/04/30 11:09PM
    sutherngirl

Yeah it was a dud wasn't it?

#7   2008/05/01 05:23AM
    lynnw

Do these people have any friends other than the characters on the show? You never hear them talking about or to anyone else? You would have thought Victoria & JT would have wanted close friends to share in this moment in Reed's life.

#8   2008/05/01 05:53AM
    Sugarmags

Quote lynnw: Do these people have any friends other than the characters on the show? You never hear them talking about or to anyone else? You would have thought Victoria & JT would have wanted close friends to share in this moment in Reed's life.

I think they established the fact that Vikki has no friends that is why they were all so happy that Sabrina ended up on the show. And I just can't understannd why that might be

#9   2008/05/01 05:58AM
    Sugarmags

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote wishbone: No kidding eh !!! Kay should have been there and I agree with Daniel ... why was Paul there ? As Phillis and Nick were giving their speech, did anyone notice Paul in the background with the video camera ??? I mean ... who videotapes from behind the person ??? LOL

Paul was there for JT, doesnt JT have parents? family? .... the whole thing was lame IMO!

Now this is just a guess but I think his parents have been ubducted by aliens... they have missed his wedding, birth of his son, and the christening.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list