List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: He's Just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLY(MR DA)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

He's Just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLY(MR DA)

Started by AmyTee at 2006/12/01 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 04:29PM, Views: 265, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 09:54AM
    He's Just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLY(MR DA)
    AmyTee

The more I see him,the more I hate him!!!!!BUT THEN,I would put nothing past him these days.......oooooooohhhh-to even suggest that THE WINTERS would testify against their son-and he'd lower their sentence on the purgery?WHAT A NICE GUY!

#2   2006/12/01 09:59AM
    Re: He's Just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLY(MR DA)
    malnickkdh

He's probably just trying to trick Dru into confessing. I think he thinks she is the one who really did it.

#3   2006/12/01 11:05AM
    kimyla

Quote malnickkdh: He's probably just trying to trick Dru into confessing. I think he thinks she is the one who really did it.

No. Dru did not Kill Carmen, that has already been ruled out by DNA and finger prints.

I am curious as to what takes place next. I thought todays show was more suspenseful. I still think Brad may have done it. Sorry Lestress! I was gearin towards Prof. Korbel. Bt I doen't recall him being at NE before Carmen was murdered. Iread CBS soaps. And they keep saying that we are going to be surprised.

#4   2006/12/01 12:11PM
    nyaccent

They are trying to steer us toward Jack.....but I don't think it was him....it will be someone that we least suspect..........

#5   2006/12/01 04:29PM
    lestress

Quote kimyla:
    Quote malnickkdh: He's probably just trying to trick Dru into confessing. I think he thinks she is the one who really did it.

No. Dru did not Kill Carmen, that has already been ruled out by DNA and finger prints.

I am curious as to what takes place next. I thought todays show was more suspenseful. I still think Brad may have done it. Sorry Lestress! I was gearin towards Prof. Korbel. Bt I doen't recall him being at NE before Carmen was murdered. Iread CBS soaps. And they keep saying that we are going to be surprised.

I would really hate to think of not being able to see gorgeous Brad cuz he was off in prison somewhere I don't think it's going to be him though. I'm still holding out for phyllis or gloria - then at least one of them would be off to jail where we wouldn't have to see them anymore,,,, or better yet - maybe they conspired with one another and they are both guilty

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list