List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick & Micheal - More YR history ignored

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick & Micheal - More YR history ignored

Started by Delilah127 at 2008/04/28 02:46PM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 10:10AM, Views: 1189, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/04/30 08:58AM
    Re: Nick & Micheal - More YR history ignored
    Soulsistah

Quote Eppy: Dru and Sharon had no reason to be jealous of Phyllis of all people. Dru just didn't suffer fools is all!

Exactly Eppy. Dru didn't put up with people's crap, especially the Red Rash's.

#22   2008/04/30 09:09AM
    emmyg1975

well since Dru's BFF is the one responsible for her DEATH, she did not suffer anything from the Bleach Blond rash either...arms flaring...legs kicking...hat stil on head as she fell into the cold cold waters of the rabid river...never to be seen again...thank you Soap Gods!!!

Paul and Danny hated each other for a long time
    Jill and Katherine hated each other for decades
    Danny and Nick never even had a story line together, yet we are suppose to believe they were good friends

#23   2008/04/30 09:13AM
    KBsGirl

Quote emmyg1975: well since Dru's BFF is the one responsible for her DEATH, she did not suffer anything from the Bleach Blond rash either...arms flaring...legs kicking...hat stil on head as she fell into the cold cold waters of the rabid river...never to be seen again...thank you Soap Gods!!!

Paul and Danny hated each other for a long time
    Jill and Katherine hated each other for decades
    Danny and Nick never even had a story line together, yet we are suppose to believe they were good friends

No BODY No DEATH! BTW - it was an accident......

#24   2008/04/30 09:22AM
    JTsahottie

Nick and Michael's friendship is prety dumb if you ask me. But I read some rumors that Nick will get his memory back, so maybe he'll just remember how much he hated Michael.

#25   2008/04/30 09:25AM
    Taps

Since it's so easy for nick and mike or paul and phyllis to forgive and forget things, why can't they make it so mike forgives jack or victor forgive jack. Would be nice after all these years, their feuds are boring.

#26   2008/04/30 09:26AM
    ratty822

Accident, in deed. sheesh.

And Jill and Katherines relationship IS believable given they are mother and daughter!!! They still have their rocky moments but they have gradually become closer and closer and have accepted their relationship in this way. There is no comparison between Jill/Katherine and Nick/Michael.

#27   2008/04/30 09:30AM
    Taps

Quote Eppy: Dru and Sharon had no reason to be jealous of Phyllis of all people. Dru just didn't suffer fools is all!

Dru and sharon are the type to be able to make friends, phyllis can only be friends with someone she can sleep with. She has a jealousy for other women and i think thats why phyllis can't make a female friend. I do agree with your dru comment eppy..

#28   2008/04/30 09:30AM
    Snizzle

the friendships period for me is so unbelievable....the baldwins are used to hype of Nick and phyllis..the whole dru and sharon was such bs....i will never believe that Dru would stick around with her situation and sharon was dealing with hers.....and all this other crap...so tired of characters being all nicey nicey with each other...blah.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/30 09:30AM
    #29   2008/04/30 10:10AM
    DTINK1180

Do people not grow up and forgive? If we walked around pi**ed off all the time about friends who betrayed us in some way we'd never be happy. ***t happens and people change, if the writers didn't write the way they do we would have to have a whole new character staff.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list