List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Am I being ignored?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I being ignored?

Started by glowery at 2006/12/01 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/02 08:59PM, Views: 1206, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/01 12:09PM
    Re: Am I being ignored?
    Darkfairiesi...

Hi Glowery,
    Your comments and posting is always welcome and you do have a lot of great points. I can't think of anything but I am sure that I can find some when I always see your name. For know that this is how you feel about your certain topic and me personally I am really for anything people said for I think that it is great about what you think. So what I got to say keep on posting because I love conversial topic and this is a fun debate where no one is right or wrong. It is just us expressing how we feel or our opinions.

#22   2006/12/02 06:00AM
    glowery

Okay I guess I was being paranoid for some reason. I am sorry about that. Can this thread be removed?

#23   2006/12/02 07:42AM
    gommie

Quote glowery: Okay I guess I was being paranoid for some reason. I am sorry about that. Can this thread be removed?

nothing wrong with this thread glowery--it was straightforward and to the point..cleared up some bad feelings you were having-instead of sitting there sulking..you confronted something that was bothering you...good for you!!

#24   2006/12/02 07:50AM
    glowery

:-)

Quote gommie:
    Quote glowery: Okay I guess I was being paranoid for some reason. I am sorry about that. Can this thread be removed?

nothing wrong with this thread glowery--it was straightforward and to the point..cleared up some bad feelings you were having-instead of sitting there sulking..you confronted something that was bothering you...good for you!!

I think sulking may be too strong of a word to use, but thank you for your support

#25   2006/12/02 05:53PM
    heart and soul

I felt alone one time on here because I was the only poster for a long, long time I found out since we all live in differens\t time zones that everyone is not here at the same time or they just read and then go back and write.
    Anyway, Glad you are here!

#26   2006/12/02 07:23PM
    lestress

I don't believe that most posters scroll back and read previous messages. If your post ends up at the bottom of a page, I think that it often is ignored. Just luck of the draw and we are too lazy to bother to scroll back to see what has been posted on the pages before.

I feel fortunate if someone respondes to one of my posts

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 07:24PM
    #27   2006/12/02 07:24PM
    glowery

:) I guess that could be it too.

#28   2006/12/02 07:28PM
    lestress

Wow, glowery -= I feel fortunate!

#29   2006/12/02 07:33PM
    glowery

Silly I have responded to a lot of your posts, we just disagree alot don't we?

#30   2006/12/02 07:44PM
    lestress

We have from time to time - but that is okay. I don't expect everybody to agree with me all the time. It would be nice I gotta admit..............

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list