List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Am I being ignored?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I being ignored?

Started by glowery at 2006/12/01 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/02 08:59PM, Views: 1298, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/01 08:11AM
    Re: Am I being ignored?
    Amy Mistretta

I agree with gommie... That's how alot of people post, myself included.

So, glowery, keep posting!!!

Amy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/01 08:12AM
    #12   2006/12/01 09:07AM
    lestress

I don't think I am ignoring you, glowery. I believe a day or so ago you posted a topic "Whodunit" and someone suggested rather teresely that there was already a topic about carmen's murder. I said that I thought your topic was a good idea. I know that some message boards don't allow more than one topic on a subject and merge threads. The threads get so voluminous that you do not even want to try to wade through them to see what has been said. I know I started a second thread on a topic after I had already posted one and got an "infraction" marked against my name. My short term memory is not the best so I no longer post topics there and in fact don't even go there much any more because this board is so much nicer!

#13   2006/12/01 09:29AM
    malnickkdh

i enjoy what you post. We agree most of the time.

#14   2006/12/01 09:59AM
    sunshine2

Hi glowery, this is sunshine and i would like to say to you and every poster is included. I enjoy your posts. I enjoy others opinions. I am new at computer use, typing and posting. I love reading your posts, they are very insightful as the others are. I get a kick out of the vinegar that you can taste in some of them just by reading. I don't post too often because it takes to long,so i just enjoy reading. please keep posting,you are a delight to read. All of you,keep on keeping on. "BYE"

#15   2006/12/01 10:27AM
    havenssteel

Quote glowery: Just a feeling I have. You know how ya just get those gut feelings ever once in awhile?
    They ignore me too. They erase my post. My feelings were hurt yesterday. I just want to express my oponions.

#16   2006/12/01 10:34AM
    Chrissi

I like your posts, Glowery!

I hate to highjack this thread but..

Havenssteel, we don't try to ignore you. Yesterday was one incident that we deal with the best way we knew how to. It's in the past for us. We do want you posting. Just don't post things like "Where's the update?" and "I guess people are over at another site reading updates!" It sounded hurtful. We're only human! Amy does a great job, and doesn't need to be hounded. The deadliine for updates is 6:00pm, and we don't want to rush her, or the update won't come out great!!

Amends?

#17   2006/12/01 11:15AM
    kimyla

Glowery, I don't think you're being ignored. Your posts and comments are wonderful. I always enjoy them. If I don't have an opinion on a thread, I will usually not make a comment or move one. Some times there are several threads with the same topic content and I kinda scim over them and go past them unless there is something that catches my attention. Then. I'll comment. I am sorry that you are feeling that way. Please don't.

#18   2006/12/01 11:50AM
    nyaccent

Glowery why do you think you are being ignored?

Some posts, I will just read....others I post my replies on...and others I just totatly ignore.....Ohter posts get pushed back pages and I just don't go back to them....

I think the posting has to do with the topics and the subject matter, not the person who started the thread...If no one answers a post that you made...it isn't personal...just that at that time they didn't have anything they felt would add to the subject.....

I enjoy your posts as well as eveyone's on the board...and no one should feel they are being ignored if a post goes unanswered...

Keep on posting and lets have fun!!!!!!!!!!

#19   2006/12/01 12:03PM
    heart and soul

Hi glowery,

I'm sorry that you feel you are being ignored. I love you posts,eventhough I don't alway s agree or post an anwer to them. Somtime I get "lost" in the "rush" and there are so many and it gets fast a furious. We all try to get our posts on first. I sat last night and read for over 2 hours all of the posts. I have had my grandchildren for the pst 2 days so time has been limited. We have been blessed with a blizzard here( not DQ kind) and they are not in school. I went to sleep in front of my computer last night and almost fell out of my chair. Please keep posting! We don't alway agree but you do make it interesting.
    STAY WITH US.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list