List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?

Started by lestress at 2006/11/30 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 06:06AM, Views: 1048, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/02 07:48PM
    Re: Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?
    heart and soul

I had false labor with my last one, daughter, the doctor gave me somthing called Paraquorque. I mised it with water and drank it. It stopped the pains until I had the real thing. Never used the pinapple and hot sauce routine.

#12   2006/12/02 07:54PM
    lestress

Pineapple and hot sauce - think I will try it for an appetizer at my next dinner party

#13   2006/12/02 07:56PM
    gommie

If she doesn't cut out the hot sauce that little girl will come out singing lacucaracha

#14   2006/12/02 07:57PM
    lestress

Is there some basis in fact for the pineapple and hot sauce routine?

#15   2006/12/02 07:59PM
    gommie

spicy food will supposedly force labor to begin...never heard about mixing it with pineapple however....

#16   2006/12/02 08:00PM
    shopgirl

Sometimes I wonder who the writers think are watching Y &R...I mean we (the posters) have all had babies, anyway for the most part and probably not one of us felt like having a "sexsion" on the conference room table to induce labor or doing any of the other things the Phynck are up to

#17   2006/12/02 08:04PM
    lestress

Quote gommie: spicy food will supposedly force labor to begin...never heard about mixing it with pineapple however....

I'm surprised my husband hasn't gone into labor by now............... Maybe I should warn him

#18   2006/12/02 08:04PM
    lestress

Quote shopgirl: Sometimes I wonder who the writers think are watching Y &R...I mean we (the posters) have all had babies, anyway for the most part and probably not one of us felt like having a "sexsion" on the conference room table to induce labor or doing any of the other things the Phynck are up to

That poor little baby probably wonders what in heck is going on................

#19   2006/12/02 08:05PM
    gommie

Quote lestress:
    Quote gommie: spicy food will supposedly force labor to begin...never heard about mixing it with pineapple however....

I'm surprised my husband hasn't gone into labor by now............... Maybe I should warn him

gotta plant the seed and let it grow first..if he can grow it chances are he can harvest too..

#20   2006/12/02 08:07PM
    shopgirl

Quote lestress:
    Quote shopgirl: Sometimes I wonder who the writers think are watching Y &R...I mean we (the posters) have all had babies, anyway for the most part and probably not one of us felt like having a "sexsion" on the conference room table to induce labor or doing any of the other things the Phynck are up to

That poor little baby probably wonders what in heck is going on................

That poor little baby will never want to come out and when she does....I hope she makes a beeline for her daddy Jack!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list