List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?

Started by lestress at 2006/11/30 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 06:06AM, Views: 893, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/30 03:12PM
    Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?
    lestress

Why didn't phyllis just take some castor oil?

And I had Braxton Hicks (sp?) contractions although they didn't call them that at the time. They were false labor and no woman in her right mind would want to be having sex while having them. The writers must think we have the brains of a dead log.

#2   2006/11/30 03:19PM
    Re: Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?
    gommie

Not enough drama in castor oil

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 03:28PM
    #3   2006/11/30 03:22PM
    lestress

Oh you think not? They gave me some in the hospital when I had the false labor..........it was all the drama I will ever want!!! BUT it worked!

#4   2006/11/30 03:24PM
    lestress

Quote Mona Lisa:
    Quote lestress: Why didn't phyllis just take some castor oil?

And I had Braxton Hicks (sp?) contractions although they didn't call them that at the time. They were false labor and no woman in her right mind would want to be having sex while having them. The writers must think we have the brains of a dead log.

I guess she hasn't read about Castor Oil, lol. The sceen between Nick and Phyllis, was sickening, again, today. I am glad they were interrupted.

I'll say it was sickening. It wasn't even believable either. It was a new low in sexual activity in GC. I have nothing against sex scenes, but I like them romantic and loving rather than disgusting.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 03:32PM
    #5   2006/11/30 03:27PM
    jkristen

Quote lestress:
    Quote Mona Lisa:
    Quote lestress: Why didn't phyllis just take some castor oil?

I guess she hasn't read about Castor Oil, lol. The sceen between Nick and Phyllis, was sickening, again, today. I am glad they were interrupted.

I'll say it was sickning. It wasn't even believable either. It was a new low in sexual activity in GC. I have nothing against sex scenes, but I like them romantic and loving rather than disgusting.

That's Phyllis and Nick though... DISGUSTING!!

#6   2006/11/30 03:31PM
    gommie

Quote lestress: Oh you think not? They gave me some in the hospital when I had the false labor..........it was all the drama I will ever want!!! BUT it worked!

I mean at point of entry- you put it in the spoon,place in mouth and swallow....pretty simple-today we had to go through the whole drama scene with the two of them before nick left to go get the necessary items phylass demanded..

#7   2006/11/30 03:33PM
    lestress

Yep, I know what you meant

#8   2006/12/02 07:41PM
    glowery

I never had any false labor, but they thought my daughter was having false pains so they told her to eat at least half a sandwich and then take a warm shower. If the labor was false, it would stop, hers didn't. I don't remember them telling her to go home and have sex. I am thinking she would not have been in the mood for that anyway

#9   2006/12/02 07:42PM
    lestress

Nope I don't think so either

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list