List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor hasalways like Sharon why is Nikki so mean to her...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor hasalways like Sharon why is Nikki so mean to her...

Started by adele at 2006/11/30 02:48PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 02:52AM, Views: 331, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/30 02:48PM
    Victor hasalways like Sharon why is Nikki so mean to her...
    adele

Victor has always liked Sharon but what's up with the way Nikki is treating her? Sharon doesn't deserve this kind of treatment from anyone. and why is Nikki overlooking all he bad stuff that phylis does on a daily basis? ALso why are nikki and Victoria jumping on phylis 's bandwagon against Dru? COme on gimme a break! Sharon went through a lot with nikki ove the years and has proven herself time and again. How could Nikki be so cruel as to call her nothin but a pretty face; and then throw up the fact that Sharon was away when cassie fell thru the ice. That was so very nasty. Yet she accepts Phylis with open arms. What has phylis proven except that she can sleep with Nick and become pregnant andhaveseevery five minutes?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 03:03PM
    #2   2006/11/30 03:56PM
    Re: Victor hasalways like Sharon why is Nikki so mean to her...
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote adele: Victor has always liked Sharon but what's up with the way Nikki is treating her? Sharon doesn't deserve this kind of treatment from anyone. and why is Nikki overlooking all he bad stuff that phylis does on a daily basis? ALso why are nikki and Victoria jumping on phylis 's bandwagon against Dru? COme on gimme a break! Sharon went through a lot with nikki ove the years and has proven herself time and again. How could Nikki be so cruel as to call her nothin but a pretty face; and then throw up the fact that Sharon was away when cassie fell thru the ice. That was so very nasty. Yet she accepts Phylis with open arms. What has phylis proven except that she can sleep with Nick and become pregnant andhaveseevery five minutes?

I don't think she is being cruel for Sharon was away when Cassie fell the ice for she didn't about Cassie then and how that is all Sharon can talk about because Cassie is gone. Nikki and Phyllis are partners that start N.V.P yeah the truth is Sharon got hire by Jack and Nikki didn't want either of them in her company. And the whole she is nothing but a pretty face I think has to do with the photo shoot for if Sharon doesn't want those pictures she shouldn't had pose it for them. Now Nikki hates Jack because she felt like he is trying to overpower them. I think Sharon is getting what she deserve for sleeping with Brad and getting away with it. Now everyone knows about Nick and Phyllis but Sharon is just a spokemodel and need to not open her mouth because I always hate what she got to say.

#3   2006/11/30 04:49PM
    Kizim

Anyone remember the infamous time when Sharon just arrived to the Newman ranch, and Victor took her shopping and insisted on giving Sharon "riding lessons" well then, enough said, Victor was smitten, and now he is concerned of her relationship with Jack...

#4   2006/11/30 07:50PM
    Tara

Nikki likes to think she has all the power. Right now she thinks she can get away with anything....wait until that little loud-mouthed rude red head, Phyllis - who has been known to speak without thinking first - gives Nikki the "butt out...it's non of your business" speach....then Nikki will be wishing Sharon was still her daughter in law. Nikki has no right to be judging anyone and she will eventually get what she's got coming to her. I think that it always annoyed Nikki that her son sided with his wife over mommy - now she's giving Sharon payback for it....the only thing she has not considered is....Nick will not like it if he finds out...he still has alot of feelings for Sharon. Victor would probably be unimpressed also.

#5   2006/11/30 08:13PM
    gommie

Quote Tara: Nikki likes to think she has all the power. Right now she thinks she can get away with anything....wait until that little loud-mouthed rude red head, Phyllis - who has been known to speak without thinking first - gives Nikki the "butt out...it's non of your business" speach....then Nikki will be wishing Sharon was still her daughter in law. Nikki has no right to be judging anyone and she will eventually get what she's got coming to her. I think that it always annoyed Nikki that her son sided with his wife over mommy - now she's giving Sharon payback for it....the only thing she has not considered is....Nick will not like it if he finds out...he still has alot of feelings for Sharon. Victor would probably be unimpressed also.

RIGHT ON TAWAA....

#6   2006/11/30 08:31PM
    heart and soul

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
    Quote adele: Victor has always liked Sharon but what's up with the way Nikki is treating her? Sharon doesn't deserve this kind of treatment from anyone. and why is Nikki overlooking all he bad stuff that phylis does on a daily basis? ALso why are nikki and Victoria jumping on phylis 's bandwagon against Dru? COme on gimme a break! Sharon went through a lot with nikki ove the years and has proven herself time and again. How could Nikki be so cruel as to call her nothin but a pretty face; and then throw up the fact that Sharon was away when cassie fell thru the ice. That was so very nasty. Yet she accepts Phylis with open arms. What has phylis proven except that she can sleep with Nick and become pregnant andhaveseevery five minutes?

I don't think she is being cruel for Sharon was away when Cassie fell the ice for she didn't about Cassie then and how that is all Sharon can talk about because Cassie is gone. Nikki and Phyllis are partners that start N.V.P yeah the truth is Sharon got hire by Jack and Nikki didn't want either of them in her company. And the whole she is nothing but a pretty face I think has to do with the photo shoot for if Sharon doesn't want those pictures she shouldn't had pose it for them. Now Nikki hates Jack because she felt like he is trying to overpower them. I think Sharon is getting what she deserve for sleeping with Brad and getting away with it. Now everyone knows about Nick and Phyllis but Sharon is just a spokemodel and need to not open her mouth because I always hate what she got to say.

The fact that Sharon slept with Brad had or has nothing to do with the photo shoot. The fact is that at one time Nikki was married to Jack and resents Sharon being with Jack. Phyliss, on the other hand is still in love with Jack and is enveious of Sharon and Jack. Yes, she wants Nick, but she also wants Jack, Jack can fulfill the status she wants and Nick can fulfill the "passion" she needs.
    Nikki should be happy she has Victor and he isn't straying to "greener" pasture.

#7   2006/11/30 08:35PM
    gommie

Nikki should be happy she has Victor and he isn't straying to "greener" pasture.[/quote]

Again!!!!

#8   2006/12/01 02:52AM
    adele

exactly and remember comment nikki made to phylis ashley is my cross to bear which should make her more sympathetic to sharon not phylis

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list