List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What do you think the ring means?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think the ring means?

Started by heart and soul at 2006/11/30 02:02PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 09:33AM, Views: 654, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/30 06:23PM
    Re: What do you think the ring means?
    sywebb

Maybe they will bring Phillip back because the writers are wack.

#12   2006/11/30 07:58PM
    nyaccent

Was that a wedding picture or just a picture of Phillip and Katherine......

If it was a wedding pic...yes you should remember your wedding ring.....but if it was just a pic and a piece of jewelry, I can see how she wouldn't remember it....

But if Katherine's dreams are of a baby crying....and then the ring....how does that tie in?

#13   2006/11/30 08:12PM
    glowery

I think it was just a picture. And if my memory serves me, the way they were posed in the picture, the ring was on Katherine's righ hand, so I don't think it was a wedding ring.

#14   2006/12/01 06:55AM
    kimyla

Quote glowery: I think it was just a picture. And if my memory serves me, the way they were posed in the picture, the ring was on Katherine's righ hand, so I don't think it was a wedding ring.

I think you're right Glowery it looked like the right hand to me too. I am trying to remember what if anything anything the ring could have signified to Katherine. Was it given to her By Mr. Chacellor as a gift that represented something? Or did something happen that the ring resembles?
    If she can;t find it, where is it? If I had jewelery like that, I think that I would keep track of it. Maybe this is one of those storylines that has been on the back burner for decades an they are finally going to finish the storyline.

#15   2006/12/01 07:54AM
    suegery

I found this very hard to understand. What can a ring have in her dreams.

#16   2006/12/01 09:33AM
    suegery

Could the ring mean something about the ring Jill's father wanted to give her and get married. It ended up that the rign belonged to his deceased wife and her son was angry with him and accused him of killing his mom.

We might have another "who dunnit" on the show. LOL LOL

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list