List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Someone Help Me...Who is Amber Moore??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Someone Help Me...Who is Amber Moore??

Started by sase at 2006/11/30 12:31PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/02 01:29PM, Views: 272, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/11/30 12:31PM
    Can Someone Help Me...Who is Amber Moore??
    sase

Where did Amber come from, and what was Kay's dreams all about, I missed so much!!!

#2   2006/11/30 12:36PM
    Re: Can Someone Help Me...Who is Amber Moore??
    malnickkdh

Amber just came on yesterday. But she was on the bold and the beautiful for years. she was married to rick forrester, but they lost two babies and the son they were raising together. Her crazy actions led him to divorce her. She also helped Sheila in some of her schemes.

Kay just started having nightmares a few weeks ago and doesn't know what they are about. She is losing sleep.

Hope that helps!!

#3   2006/12/01 08:16PM
    sase

What was happening in her dreams?? And if Amber helped Sheila with some of her schemes, why was Lauren hugging her like she was a long lost friend??

#4   2006/12/02 10:33AM
    nyaccent

We do not know yet what Kays dreams are all about....

And I don't think Amber helped Sheila in her schemes that had to do with Lauren....

Amber also tried to break up Brook and Ridge by saying he had an affair with her daughter Bridget....Also Amber made Bridget fall in a pit..in the freezing cold with Ridge to set them up, when Ridge was comforting Bridget because he was afraid she would die.....Amber wanted Brook to take it as he was in love with her....In essence...Amber is an evil coniving person...who we are going to love to hate in GC...

Lauren knew Amber when Lauren was on B&B......Amber wasn't mean to Lauren or anything as far as I can remember...thats why she was hugging her...as a familiar face and a person she knew.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list