List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/30 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 07:47AM, Views: 572, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/30 04:41PM
    Re: HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?
    Kizim

It kind of makes you miss Carmen a little... just a little. I need to go When I watch my daily soap, maybe she slipping some drugs in JT's drink and then making out with him in the corner of Indigo would do that a little...

#12   2006/12/01 07:45AM
    AmyTee

Quote Mona Lisa:
    Quote Kizim: Yes even the old prof, needs to have his feathers a little ruffled every now and again. Colleen seems to be getting it a lot, so why not he... Amber is just who she is and that is a tramp we love to hate and hate to love... I am glad she is on the show, it just adds a little chillies to the mix...

Thanks for saying this, I wish they would keep her a long time. There are all kinds of storylines, for her, Come on Amber, Make me MAD!!
    I love Amber's character....and she is beautiful too!It's tough to compare a woman and a girl---Colleen is so undecisive about what she wants,and she'll end up being very hurt in the end....she has a crush on the prof,because they have a shared interest...the fact he is aware of this gives him power over her,and I think she is scared of that...'KNOWLEDGE IS POWER',something Colleen needs to comprehend,or she'll live to regret it...She feels that with JT checking into his background,she'll be on a more even playing field...but she still will lose

#13   2006/12/01 07:47AM
    sywebb

Yeh, Her and JT will not last. They will be over by the 2006.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list