List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/30 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 07:47AM, Views: 555, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/30 11:21AM
    HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?
    AmyTee

Hence the conversation that came up about Amber being pretty...I know Colleen wanted to have the prof. investigated more,but I still don't believe it's over btween the 2....She'll end up confessing that she had JT LOOK INTO HIM,AND.......

#2   2006/11/30 11:28AM
    Re: HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?
    gommie

Quote AmyTee: Hence the conversation that came up about Amber being pretty...I know Colleen wanted to have the prof. investigated more,but I still don't believe it's over btween the 2....She'll end up confessing that she had JT LOOK INTO HIM,AND.......

Colleen needs a little glittery christmas zipper

#3   2006/11/30 11:34AM
    Darkfairiesi...

I don't what is going on with Colleen. On the one hand she was jealous of Adrain talking to Victoria and now Amber and on the other hand she wants JT to invesigate the guy. But here is what I think she want to know after Adrian is kind of mysterious and wouldn't open to her. Well that doesn't mean anything. For maybe he is in the witness protection program and can't talk about it. What is suspicious is him showing up after the kidnappers and I think that he knows George Kaplan or is after them but he is using his daughter by coming off as a good guy and an art history professor and getting to know Colleen. Because he is being sneaky and conniving and then will strike later and I think if he has to do with George then JT investigate him is only going to provoke him or this storyline with the professor and JT is really going to be boring. Or maybe he has to do with Carmen or Granville Global or both. And maybe by JT investigate the professor then it will reveal who the killer is of Carmen. Because the writers are making us suspicious of all of characters and just you think you got it then turns out to be wrong.

#4   2006/11/30 11:38AM
    AmyTee

Quote gommie:
    Quote AmyTee: Hence the conversation that came up about Amber being pretty...I know Colleen wanted to have the prof. investigated more,but I still don't believe it's over btween the 2....She'll end up confessing that she had JT LOOK INTO HIM,AND.......

GOOD IDEA.....duct tape would work,too,but it wouldn't be as festive and glittery(he-he)

#5   2006/11/30 11:40AM
    gommie

Quote AmyTee:
    Quote gommie:

GOOD IDEA.....duct tape would work,too,but it wouldn't be as festive and glittery(he-he)

Exactly--and it is the season after all..

#6   2006/11/30 11:49AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote gommie:
    Quote AmyTee:
    Quote gommie:

Exactly--and it is the season after all..

Right so she won't be able to say anything

#7   2006/11/30 03:51PM
    lestress

Colleen has nothing to be jealous about regarding Amber. Colleen is beautiful while Amber is.....well .... best left unsaid! However, I do believe that Colleen is jealous of her. I think the prof is going to break Colleen's heart. She definitely has a thing for him and he is playing with her head ----- she is just an eighteen year old girl and not very wise in the ways of the world.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 03:52PM
    #8   2006/11/30 04:03PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote lestress:

Colleen has nothing to be jealous about regarding Amber. Colleen is beautiful while Amber is.....well .... best left unsaid! However, I do believe that Colleen is jealous of her. I think the prof is going to break Colleen's heart. She definitely has a thing for him and he is playing with her head ----- she is just an eighteen year old girl and not very wise in the ways of the world.

Amber is beautiful and Colleen is not. For Colleen is annoying and Colleen is supposedly dating JT and she can't get hurt because she hasn't even done anything with the professor. Well expect kiss him but the professor thinks of Colleen as just his student nothing more and his research assistant. But I do think Colleen is jealous because first she doesn't know him and mind think that there was someting more between her and the professor. She make even like the kiss but I think if she does have feelings for the professor it is better to deal with them and know what his intentions are. For if the professor has no feelings for her then it better if she forgets about him.

#9   2006/11/30 04:32PM
    Kizim

Yes even the old prof, needs to have his feathers a little ruffled every now and again. Colleen seems to be getting it a lot, so why not he... Amber is just who she is and that is a tramp we love to hate and hate to love... I am glad she is on the show, it just adds a little chillies to the mix...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list