List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/30 11:16AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 11:12PM, Views: 1220, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2006/11/30 08:16PM
    Re: SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......
    heart and soul

[quote]Quote gommie: [quote]Quote hyphyprincess: [quote]Quote gommie: oh and by watching todays episode i could see who wears the pants on nick and phyliss relashionship (phyliss) [/quote]

deciding factor is not ON the pants but IN the pants..literally [/quote]

whats that supposed to mean

[/quote]

[/quote]

JUST TO CUTE!

#32   2006/12/01 04:55AM
    Shys

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
    Quote adele: Brad was just taking advantage of Sharon he knew she was vulnerabl eand urged her to leave nick but bottom line he went ahead and married victoria and even afer having slept with sharon he stayed with victoria. He didn't love sharon at all was just using her and yes she made a fool of herself over him but where was nick when she needed him the most. Mother teresa she is not but is a lot more respectable and worthy than phylis is. At least she looked ater her family, cooked for them care when sick made do chores and homework and stick to curew hell that is what life with family is about. So what if it gone boring At times. A roll in the hay you canget from any street corner but it doesn' make for a loving relationship. Boring or not when sharon and Nick were together they were entertaining. Hadchemistryand were believable. Made us laugh and cry many times. Boring or not they were soul mates and were a pleasure to watch. In spite of hard times they madeit through.Which made us love them all the more.

Sharon was vulnerable when Brad was trying to act like a friend but Sharon started turning to him instead of actually trying to get a life. For Sharon has no one to blame for herself for Brad did try to take advantage of her but the one that he use was Victoria. Poor little Victoria that he has been treated her like a doormat that he doesn't really love her but Sharon said that she wanted to make her marriage work and then he propose to Victoria. And I thought that Sharon was jealous for Sharon is such a spoil brat and what worse she is getting away with sleeping with Brad and it wouldn't surprise me that Sharon got fire from NE for what happened in the parking lot because she has ask Nick to fire her and then when he couldn't do it then his dad did but it was Nikki who stood up for Phyllis. And Sharon knew what she was doing and I hate her. I mean she is annoying and this has nothing to do with Cassie death or her affair she is annoying character. Well that is my opinion and I am not going to think otherwise. As for Nick and Phyllis Nick marriage was in trouble before Phyllis. I mean when she was supposedly dating Jack. And if Phyllis has she would rise that baby by herself. I mean she even hide the fact she was pregnant but she definetely told Nick the truth and said that the baby may not be yours for it could have been Jack but then Nick would had stay with his wife and it is the whole consquences of his affair but they are still letting Sharon and Brad getting away with it and I think that is just wrong.

I don't think sharon and brad will get aways with their 1 night stand. I think it will come out, i just don't know when. I was wondering about the rumors that sharon was prego, nothing really came out of it. I would think its to late to say she is now, she would of showed awhile ago right??

#33   2006/12/01 12:40PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Shys:
    Quote adele: Brad was just taking advantage of Sharon he knew she was vulnerabl eand urged her to leave nick but bottom line he went ahead and married victoria and even afer having slept with sharon he stayed with victoria. He didn't love sharon at all was just using her and yes she made a fool of herself over him but where was nick when she needed him the most. Mother teresa she is not but is a lot more respectable and worthy than phylis is. At least she looked ater her family, cooked for them care when sick made do chores and homework and stick to curew hell that is what life with family is about. So what if it gone boring At times. A roll in the hay you canget from any street corner but it doesn' make for a loving relationship. Boring or not when sharon and Nick were together they were entertaining. Hadchemistryand were believable. Made us laugh and cry many times. Boring or not they were soul mates and were a pleasure to watch. In spite of hard times they madeit through.Which made us love them all the more.

Sharon was vulnerable when Brad was trying to act like a friend but Sharon started turning to him instead of actually trying to get a life. For Sharon has no one to blame for herself for Brad did try to take advantage of her but the one that he use was Victoria. Poor little Victoria that he has been treated her like a doormat that he doesn't really love her but Sharon said that she wanted to make her marriage work and then he propose to Victoria. And I thought that Sharon was jealous for Sharon is such a spoil brat and what worse she is getting away with sleeping with Brad and it wouldn't surprise me that Sharon got fire from NE for what happened in the parking lot because she has ask Nick to fire her and then when he couldn't do it then his dad did but it was Nikki who stood up for Phyllis. And Sharon knew what she was doing and I hate her. I mean she is annoying and this has nothing to do with Cassie death or her affair she is annoying character. Well that is my opinion and I am not going to think otherwise. As for Nick and Phyllis Nick marriage was in trouble before Phyllis. I mean when she was supposedly dating Jack. And if Phyllis has she would rise that baby by herself. I mean she even hide the fact she was pregnant but she definetely told Nick the truth and said that the baby may not be yours for it could have been Jack but then Nick would had stay with his wife and it is the whole consquences of his affair but they are still letting Sharon and Brad getting away with it and I think that is just wrong.

I don't think sharon and brad will get aways with their 1 night stand. I think it will come out, i just don't know when. I was wondering about the rumors that sharon was prego, nothing really came out of it. I would think its to late to say she is now, she would of showed awhile ago right??

Yeah I agree with you Sharon is not prego and if she is then that will be one way of it come out because it definetely wouldn't be Jack because she got together with him after the divorce and Sharon and Nick was still marry about that one-night stand. But if Sharon has morals then she would have told but sometimes ethics doesn't live in soapopera world.

#34   2006/12/01 01:44PM
    de y&r fan

Quote Shys:

Victoria and Nick know about Sharon and Brad's one night stand. Remember Victoria fired Sharon because of it and told Sharon to stay away from Brad. Vicki didn't punish Brad. She was already married to him when she found out. But only Sharon and Brad are aware of the sexual tension between them as shown on yesterdays episode.

#35   2006/12/01 02:35PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote de y&r fan:
    Quote Shys:

Victoria and Nick know about Sharon and Brad's one night stand. Remember Victoria fired Sharon because of it and told Sharon to stay away from Brad. Vicki didn't punish Brad. She was already married to him when she found out. But only Sharon and Brad are aware of the sexual tension between them as shown on yesterdays episode.

No they don't for Nick and Victoria knows what happen in her car in the parking lot because Nick saw it but not what happened in NY where they had sex. And it didn't matter that Sharon got fire because she already had start working for N.V.P and from all the grief she gave Nick and Phyllis for that is not enough and not to mention Brad is getting scot-free and not to mention of all the grief Colleen gave Victoria for sleeping with JT when her and Brad wasn't together. For Sharon and Brad should be held accountable I mean I am not talking getting fired give Sharon some grief just like Phyllis got.

#36   2006/12/01 03:45PM
    sunshine2

Sharon is my girl but wrong is wrong. You can be trying to do your best and get caught up with the same mess. Sharon and Brad did exactly what N/P did.

#37   2006/12/01 08:48PM
    heart and soul

Quote sunshine2: Sharon is my girl but wrong is wrong. You can be trying to do your best and get caught up with the same mess. Sharon and Brad did exactly what N/P did.

When Brad told Sharon he wanted to stay with Victoria, Sharon had the decency to leave Brad alone. Phyliss doesn't or didn't hae that much selfworth to back away from Nick and give him and Sharon a chance to see if they could work things out.I hope Phyliss gets back what she dishes out!!!!

#38   2006/12/01 10:52PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote sunshine2: Sharon is my girl but wrong is wrong. You can be trying to do your best and get caught up with the same mess. Sharon and Brad did exactly what N/P did.

When Brad told Sharon he wanted to stay with Victoria, Sharon had the decency to leave Brad alone. Phyliss doesn't or didn't hae that much selfworth to back away from Nick and give him and Sharon a chance to see if they could work things out.I hope Phyliss gets back what she dishes out!!!!

If Nick is determined to save his marriage then Phyllis won't be a threat to Nick and Sharon marriage and Nick could prove how much he loves Nick or Sharon tell Phyllis to leave her husband alone so they can work things out. But Nick had choosen to divorce Sharon and be with Phyllis and then that was after Nick has left Sharon.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list