List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/30 11:16AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 11:12PM, Views: 1325, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2006/11/30 02:31PM
    Re: SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......
    lestress

I had braxton hicks contractions (sp?) although at the time they called them false labor and in no way would anybody having them want to be having sex - how stupid do those writers think we are?

#22   2006/11/30 02:33PM
    gommie

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote adele: Amy tee yes we all know that nick and sharon were having trouble it doesn't men we like him with phylis. She said she would raise the baby alone but manipulated Nick with that statement. She told him she would raise the baby by herself and he was to have no involvement in the raising of the kid. Of course Nick would step up and say he wantedto be a part of his kid's life which by the way he could have done and still kept his family with sharon andnoah together. Ifnick would have made at least one tenth of the efort to hold his marriage as he does when he is jumping Phylis bones every minute they would still be together. Bottom line we hate that he had a nice family and threw it all way for what ...sex? there is no love there and phylis always winning at everything while sharon is being treated terrible by not only Nick and Phylis but by nikki as well. This is really uncalled for. Bottom line nick and sharon were a pleasure to watch and we as fans adore them together.Whether they appeared to be boring at times is not enough reason to desecate the soap with the trashy stuff they have been doing of lately. saywhat Sex can be awesome but it is not life and death. Gosh these two don'teven do their jobs which is such abig turn off. all they have going for each other is sex. Boring!!!

I agree. Whenever they come on it 's like "here we go again!" It is getting old. and today, as close as Phy is to having the baby? Thank Heavens , the phone rang! If thsi would be happening in a real world setting I would hope the people would be fired!

yeah and what was it some 15 minutes earlier she was drinking and eating some horrible concoction in order to make her labor start--no doubt the sex was a follow up to help force that along...can you imagine dong that to your unborn child?

#23   2006/11/30 02:34PM
    heart and soul

Quote lestress: I had braxton hicks contractions (sp?) although at the time they called them false labor and in no way would anybody having them want to be having sex - how stupid do those writers think we are?

We were told six weeks before our due date, NO MORE SEX! Maybe things have changed. My daughter had her last bay 6 years ago and she was told 8 weeks before due date, NO more sex.

#24   2006/11/30 02:34PM
    adele

Brad was just taking advantage of Sharon he knew she was vulnerabl eand urged her to leave nick but bottom line he went ahead and married victoria and even afer having slept with sharon he stayed with victoria. He didn't love sharon at all was just using her and yes she made a fool of herself over him but where was nick when she needed him the most. Mother teresa she is not but is a lot more respectable and worthy than phylis is. At least she looked ater her family, cooked for them care when sick made do chores and homework and stick to curew hell that is what life with family is about. So what if it gone boring At times. A roll in the hay you canget from any street corner but it doesn' make for a loving relationship. Boring or not when sharon and Nick were together they were entertaining. Hadchemistryand were believable. Made us laugh and cry many times. Boring or not they were soul mates and were a pleasure to watch. In spite of hard times they madeit through.Which made us love them all the more.

#25   2006/11/30 02:38PM
    adele

Right on there is a saying if your spouse leaves his wife for his mistress chances are he will cheat on mistress also. if this is true can't wait it istime phylis got a taste of her own medicine. regardless of her hormones she hadno business gong after a maried amn regardless of who pursued who?

#26   2006/11/30 02:40PM
    hyphyprincess

[quote]Quote gommie: oh and by watching todays episode i could see who wears the pants on nick and phyliss relashionship (phyliss) [/quote]

deciding factor is not ON the pants but IN the pants..literally [/quote]

whats that supposed to mean

#27   2006/11/30 02:44PM
    hyphyprincess

ooooooooo never mind i get it now SORRY

#28   2006/11/30 03:49PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote adele: Brad was just taking advantage of Sharon he knew she was vulnerabl eand urged her to leave nick but bottom line he went ahead and married victoria and even afer having slept with sharon he stayed with victoria. He didn't love sharon at all was just using her and yes she made a fool of herself over him but where was nick when she needed him the most. Mother teresa she is not but is a lot more respectable and worthy than phylis is. At least she looked ater her family, cooked for them care when sick made do chores and homework and stick to curew hell that is what life with family is about. So what if it gone boring At times. A roll in the hay you canget from any street corner but it doesn' make for a loving relationship. Boring or not when sharon and Nick were together they were entertaining. Hadchemistryand were believable. Made us laugh and cry many times. Boring or not they were soul mates and were a pleasure to watch. In spite of hard times they madeit through.Which made us love them all the more.

Sharon was vulnerable when Brad was trying to act like a friend but Sharon started turning to him instead of actually trying to get a life. For Sharon has no one to blame for herself for Brad did try to take advantage of her but the one that he use was Victoria. Poor little Victoria that he has been treated her like a doormat that he doesn't really love her but Sharon said that she wanted to make her marriage work and then he propose to Victoria. And I thought that Sharon was jealous for Sharon is such a spoil brat and what worse she is getting away with sleeping with Brad and it wouldn't surprise me that Sharon got fire from NE for what happened in the parking lot because she has ask Nick to fire her and then when he couldn't do it then his dad did but it was Nikki who stood up for Phyllis. And Sharon knew what she was doing and I hate her. I mean she is annoying and this has nothing to do with Cassie death or her affair she is annoying character. Well that is my opinion and I am not going to think otherwise. As for Nick and Phyllis Nick marriage was in trouble before Phyllis. I mean when she was supposedly dating Jack. And if Phyllis has she would rise that baby by herself. I mean she even hide the fact she was pregnant but she definetely told Nick the truth and said that the baby may not be yours for it could have been Jack but then Nick would had stay with his wife and it is the whole consquences of his affair but they are still letting Sharon and Brad getting away with it and I think that is just wrong.

#29   2006/11/30 08:07PM
    glowery

Quote Shys:
    Quote patty34: Amy tee,

You are so right. I have seen so many video clips about PHICK on both YouTube.com and Of the Moement.com and it's clear Nick was chasing Phyllis first. HE was also the first to admit that their relationship was more than just physical. Phyllis initially fought it.
    Nick told Phyllis we have to admit this is more than just physical.

This quote is posted on the PHICK website.
    Phyllis: Two words, YOU'RE MARRIED
    Nick: Two more, I'VE FALLEN

Phyllis said in the cheap hotel room on nick and sharons anniversary, i love you. Before she kept saying no strings. Please quote what you see on the soap and not the websites.

Uhh those are not just quotes from a website, those were actual lines said on the show, I was watching the day Nick and Phllis said those exact words to each other.

I have never been to youtube or that of the moment either.

#30   2006/11/30 08:10PM
    gommie

[quote]Quote hyphyprincess: [quote]Quote gommie: oh and by watching todays episode i could see who wears the pants on nick and phyliss relashionship (phyliss) [/quote]

deciding factor is not ON the pants but IN the pants..literally [/quote]

whats that supposed to mean

[/quote]

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list