List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/30 11:16AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 11:12PM, Views: 1251, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/30 01:42PM
    Re: SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......
    heart and soul

Quote patty34: Yes, I saw the clip where Phyllis told Nick she loved him, but my point was Nick pursued HER first and he was the first one to admit to having feelings. There is no denying that it's all on the video clips.

When men shove their wives out of their lives and are lonely, they tend to reach for the first 'THING' that comes along. If Nick would have controlled himself he might have had a chance to save his marriage. Because he still loves Sharon it is in his subconscience. His love for Phyliss is in his pants and hers.

#12   2006/11/30 01:45PM
    gommie

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote patty34: Yes, I saw the clip where Phyllis told Nick she loved him, but my point was Nick pursued HER first and he was the first one to admit to having feelings. There is no denying that it's all on the video clips.

When men shove their wives out of their lives and are lonely, they tend to reach for the first 'THING' that comes along. If Nick would have controlled himself he might have had a chance to save his marriage. Because he still loves Sharon it is in his subconscience. His love for Phyliss is in his pants and hers.

H & S..*wink* let us not forget the feet..they are a big orgasmic draw

#13   2006/11/30 01:56PM
    TooShy20

Quote nyaccent: I like Nick....I like Phyllis.....but I do not like them together.....All their relationship is built upon is SEX......and more SEX.......You will see...it will fall apart soon.......(their relationship)
    Thank you! I'am so glad that somebody other than me notice that.

#14   2006/11/30 01:57PM
    heart and soul

Quote gommie:
    Quote heart and soul:

Oh, gommie, I did forget the feet! Thank you!

"OOOOOOOeeee, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! Oh, Oh, Oh, Nicky, that feels so good", as Phyliass would snicker!

#15   2006/11/30 02:01PM
    gommie

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote heart and soul:

Oh, gommie, I did forget the feet! Thank you!

"OOOOOOOeeee, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! Oh, Oh, Oh, Nicky, that feels so good", as Phyliass would snicker!

LOL LOL --You're welcome! gotta get the feet in there.YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#16   2006/11/30 02:05PM
    hyphyprincess

well i really like her she is so awsome but i havent been likeing her lately i get upset with alot but its really hard to not like phyliis.......oh and by watching todays episode i could see who wears the pants on nick and phyliss relashionship (phyliss)

#17   2006/11/30 02:22PM
    adele

Amy tee yes we all know that nick and sharon were having trouble it doesn't men we like him with phylis. She said she would raise the baby alone but manipulated Nick with that statement. She told him she would raise the baby by herself and he was to have no involvement in the raising of the kid. Of course Nick would step up and say he wantedto be a part of his kid's life which by the way he could have done and still kept his family with sharon andnoah together. Ifnick would have made at least one tenth of the efort to hold his marriage as he does when he is jumping Phylis bones every minute they would still be together. Bottom line we hate that he had a nice family and threw it all way for what ...sex? there is no love there and phylis always winning at everything while sharon is being treated terrible by not only Nick and Phylis but by nikki as well. This is really uncalled for. Bottom line nick and sharon were a pleasure to watch and we as fans adore them together.Whether they appeared to be boring at times is not enough reason to desecate the soap with the trashy stuff they have been doing of lately. saywhat Sex can be awesome but it is not life and death. Gosh these two don'teven do their jobs which is such abig turn off. all they have going for each other is sex. Boring!!!

#18   2006/11/30 02:24PM
    adele

Nick's words I've fallen did not mean inlove imeant i've fallen for sexbeause that's all they have going for them What would they do if phyliss couldn't havesexaswas paralyzed or sick with terminal disease. Love ismorethan a roll in he hay every 5 minutes.

#19   2006/11/30 02:26PM
    gommie

oh and by watching todays episode i could see who wears the pants on nick and phyliss relashionship (phyliss) [/quote]

deciding factor is not ON the pants but IN the pants..literally

#20   2006/11/30 02:27PM
    heart and soul

Quote adele: Amy tee yes we all know that nick and sharon were having trouble it doesn't men we like him with phylis. She said she would raise the baby alone but manipulated Nick with that statement. She told him she would raise the baby by herself and he was to have no involvement in the raising of the kid. Of course Nick would step up and say he wantedto be a part of his kid's life which by the way he could have done and still kept his family with sharon andnoah together. Ifnick would have made at least one tenth of the efort to hold his marriage as he does when he is jumping Phylis bones every minute they would still be together. Bottom line we hate that he had a nice family and threw it all way for what ...sex? there is no love there and phylis always winning at everything while sharon is being treated terrible by not only Nick and Phylis but by nikki as well. This is really uncalled for. Bottom line nick and sharon were a pleasure to watch and we as fans adore them together.Whether they appeared to be boring at times is not enough reason to desecate the soap with the trashy stuff they have been doing of lately. saywhat Sex can be awesome but it is not life and death. Gosh these two don'teven do their jobs which is such abig turn off. all they have going for each other is sex. Boring!!!

I agree. Whenever they come on it 's like "here we go again!" It is getting old. and today, as close as Phy is to having the baby? Thank Heavens , the phone rang! If thsi would be happening in a real world setting I would hope the people would be fired!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list