List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/30 11:16AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 11:12PM, Views: 1359, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/30 11:16AM
    SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......
    AmyTee

break up anyone's marriage!It seems that people are not able to let that go.The marriage was having dificulties at this time,and Nick did persue Phyllis.....Phyllis would have raised the child on her own if she had to...I think some are annoyed because they ended up together,so they feel compelled to blame Phyllis for the situation.....it takes 2 to tango,remember that-and in this case,Sharon was the 3rd dancer....

#2   2006/11/30 11:24AM
    Re: SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......
    gommie

I don't really think that is the real issue..I think anti -phylass posters just don't like her -PERIOD- we like Nick and we like Sharon so we natually want the man we like to be with the woman we like--nothing plylass does is going to set well with us b/c WE DON'T LIKE HER..my opinion

#3   2006/11/30 11:36AM
    AmyTee

Quote patty34: Amy tee,

You are so right. I have seen so many video clips about PHICK on both YouTube.com and Of the Moement.com and it's clear Nick was chasing Phyllis first. HE was also the first to admit that their relationship was more than just physical. Phyllis initially fought it.
    Nick told Phyllis we have to admit this is more than just physical.

This quote is posted on the PHICK website.
    Phyllis: Two words, YOU'RE MARRIED
    Nick: Two more, I'VE FALLEN
    Hmmmm-very good to know-haven't seen this info...THANKS!

#4   2006/11/30 12:21PM
    nyaccent

I like Nick....I like Phyllis.....but I do not like them together.....All their relationship is built upon is SEX......and more SEX.......You will see...it will fall apart soon.......(their relationship)

#5   2006/11/30 12:39PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Nick knew what he was doing and he can only blame himself for that mistake but Phyllis never suede him and I did see that Nick admit to Phyllis he had feelings for her for it was supposed to be fun nobody was supposed to get hurt but they didn't think that Sharon will find out by that doesn't excuse her behavior. And I remember when Phyllis got flowers from Jack say let bury the hatchet Nick was kind of jealous but when she find out she told Nick that he didn't want to be involved it was his choice to get a divorce and to be with Phyllis. No one force Nick and gommie I can understand how you feel for how you see why I hate Sharon and her being mother Theresa is not going to change that. For I am not saying I like Nick and Phyllis but I like them separate and gommie I wonder if you hate Brad for what happen between him and Sharon. Anyway say what you want to say about Phyllis but the marriage was going bad before Phyllis and Nick and Sharon could have done everything they could think of to save their marriage but in the end it was mutual for them to get a divorce.

#6   2006/11/30 12:40PM
    Shys

Quote patty34: Amy tee,

You are so right. I have seen so many video clips about PHICK on both YouTube.com and Of the Moement.com and it's clear Nick was chasing Phyllis first. HE was also the first to admit that their relationship was more than just physical. Phyllis initially fought it.
    Nick told Phyllis we have to admit this is more than just physical.

This quote is posted on the PHICK website.
    Phyllis: Two words, YOU'RE MARRIED
    Nick: Two more, I'VE FALLEN

Phyllis said in the cheap hotel room on nick and sharons anniversary, i love you. Before she kept saying no strings. Please quote what you see on the soap and not the websites.

#7   2006/11/30 01:26PM
    heart and soul

Point is..She hooked-up with a married man regardless of what status the marriage was in at that time. Had she control her hormones, it may have been possible for Sharon and Nick to work things out for the better and stay together. Nick used his affair with Phyliass to end his marriage to Sharon..Is he happy? For now, he probably is, and will it continue?..probably until Phyliss tires of the "taking care of the baby routine and the hormones are returned to normal." Then Nick will suffer like he has made Sharon and I hope that he suffers alone without Sharon. I think it will happen because Sharon has moved on with her life and will continue to with or without Jack.

#8   2006/11/30 01:31PM
    gommie

Quote heart and soul: Point is..She hooked-up with a married man regardless of what status the marriage was in at that time. Had she control her hormones, it may have been possible for Sharon and Nick to work things out for the better and stay together. Nick used his affair with Phyliass to end his marriage to Sharon..Is he happy? For now, he probably is, and will it continue?..probably until Phyliss tires of the "taking care of the baby routine and the hormones are returned to normal." Then Nick will suffer like he has made Sharon and I hope that he suffers alone without Sharon. I think it will happen because Sharon has moved on with her life and will continue to with or without Jack.

Exactly H & S!!!!!maybe Nick did persue Philliass-that is his character flaw-had she any strength of character she would have drop kicked him back to his family before he even realized she was wearing steel toed shoes.....

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list