List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/30 05:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 10:45AM, Views: 1208, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/11/30 12:30PM
    Re: He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!
    shopgirl

Quote glowery:
    Quote shopgirl: Glowery -- If I am being 100% honest, I would hope that if I were Gloria's age I would have enough savings, investments, retirement etc. to live comfortably with or without a man. However, it appears that Gloria has not been so financially prudent. Also her character is the type that needs a man in her life and if she can keep reeling in the "rich" ones, then I guess more power to her.

Gloria has nothing to with my question.

Glowery -- you named the thread He's got a Glo on GLO!!! Therefore implying you were referring to Gloria, that is why we all through Glo into the mix and used her as an example.

#22   2006/11/30 12:43PM
    Shys

Quote shopgirl:
    Quote glowery:
    Quote shopgirl: Glowery -- If I am being 100% honest, I would hope that if I were Gloria's age I would have enough savings, investments, retirement etc. to live comfortably with or without a man. However, it appears that Gloria has not been so financially prudent. Also her character is the type that needs a man in her life and if she can keep reeling in the "rich" ones, then I guess more power to her.

Gloria has nothing to with my question.

Glowery -- you named the thread He's got a Glo on GLO!!! Therefore implying you were referring to Gloria, that is why we all through Glo into the mix and used her as an example.

Remember awhile back when there was that post.. Don't apologize for sharing your thoughts on here? I took that advice and i am really enjoying all the comments on here.

#23   2006/11/30 02:42PM
    hyphyprincess

[quote]Quote dgraham: [quote]Quote glowery: Okay I have a question for everyone and you have to be honest.If you were alone and did not want to spend the rest of you life that way so you thought maybe you might look for a man that would fill that bill.

Would you consider a rich man knowing you would not have to struggle to make ends meet, or wuld you go after a poor guy knowing there is a good chance that you may be living pay check to pay from then on out?

After I read some replies I write why I asked this queston.[/quote]

#24   2006/11/30 03:21PM
    lestress

gloria only wants Will because she thinks he's rich. She doesn't care how she gets him. If she has to emulate his dead wife, then that's what she'll do. She doesn't care how things will be AFTER the wedding. Let's hope the poor sap insists on a prenuptial agreement if he decides to spend the rest of his life with the globag.

#25   2006/11/30 04:33PM
    shopgirl

Glowery can you tell us now why you wrote the question??

#26   2006/11/30 04:38PM
    Kizim

Yup she is hunting and digging for some financial loving... But I dont know maybe Will is a player. Too low for Gloria to even wear the same scent and same style as the beloved deceased wife of Will....

#27   2006/11/30 05:30PM
    lestress

That is not an easy question to answer. You can't just go by how much money a person has or doesn't have. A wealthy man could be over bearing or abusive or any number of unpleasant things that you wouldn't find out about until after you had married him. Same goes for a poor guy. I wouldn't want to marry a man just because he was rich. And depending on how old you are, the guy living from pay check to pay check might ultimately turn into a rich man. Better to look for a man you can love and have a happy relationship with.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list