List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/30 05:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 10:45AM, Views: 1220, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/30 08:55AM
    Re: He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!
    glowery

Quote heart and soul: As long I as I knew he loved me for me and I loved him for just who he is , money would not matter. You can't buy love or happiness. I have been on both sides of this in my life and we know struggling to make it together is what love is all about! Love is another word for RESPECT.

Are you saying the only people who struggle know what love is? There are many people I respect who I am not in love with.

#12   2006/11/30 08:59AM
    Shys

Quote glowery:
    Quote Shys:
    Quote tammers: I would want to be with a man that wanted to be with me. if i had to work as hard as gloria is then he isnt worth it. so if i am living paycheck to paycheck with a man that wanted me as much as i wanted him i would happy.

Tammers, I feel the same way...

Are you saying that a rich man would not be interested in you?

It means we wouldn't look up a rich mans back ground and pretend to be just like his dead wife just because he has money. If he was poor or rich, the only thing that would matter is that we liked each other. At least thats how i feel.

#13   2006/11/30 09:02AM
    glowery

Don't throw Gloria into the mix she has nothing what so ever to do with my question.

#14   2006/11/30 09:03AM
    glowery

Quote shopgirl: Glowery -- If I am being 100% honest, I would hope that if I were Gloria's age I would have enough savings, investments, retirement etc. to live comfortably with or without a man. However, it appears that Gloria has not been so financially prudent. Also her character is the type that needs a man in her life and if she can keep reeling in the "rich" ones, then I guess more power to her.

Gloria has nothing to with my question.

#15   2006/11/30 09:08AM
    dgraham

Quote glowery: Okay I have a question for everyone and you have to be honest.If you were alone and did not want to spend the rest of you life that way so you thought maybe you might look for a man that would fill that bill.

Would you consider a rich man knowing you would not have to struggle to make ends meet, or wuld you go after a poor guy knowing there is a good chance that you may be living pay check to pay from then on out?

After I read some replies I write why I asked this queston.

If I truly loved the man and he loved me, if we respected each other, if we were willing to devote our lives to each other, if we truly loved each others company, in good times and bad, it wouldn't matter to me if I lived pay check to paycheck. The important thing is to be able to be happy, really happy, with the man you choose.

#16   2006/11/30 09:09AM
    Shys

I guess we can answer the questions the way we want to answer them. It wouldn't be a discussion if people told us what to say.

#17   2006/11/30 09:28AM
    Shys

Quote glowery:
    Quote heart and soul: As long I as I knew he loved me for me and I loved him for just who he is , money would not matter. You can't buy love or happiness. I have been on both sides of this in my life and we know struggling to make it together is what love is all about! Love is another word for RESPECT.

Are you saying the only people who struggle know what love is? There are many people I respect who I am not in love with.

Heartandsoul, I know what you are saying and it is nicely put. It doesn't matter if the are rich or poor, its whats is his and your heart.

#18   2006/11/30 11:42AM
    suegery

[quote]Quote glowery: Okay I have a question for everyone and you have to be honest.If you were alone and did not want to spend the rest of you life that way so you thought maybe you might look for a man that would fill that bill.

Would you consider a rich man knowing you would not have to struggle to make ends meet, or wuld you go after a poor guy knowing there is a good chance that you may be living pay check to pay from then on out?

Hey if I were looking for someone to share my life with. Rich or poor I would choose someone who loves me and vise-versa. Life is far too short to spend it with a money bag only.

Gloria is after the samething she was after when she married John. Remember her comment on the phone to a friend back where she came from. That's exactly what she told her friend she was in General City for. She got it and it came back to kick in the a....s.

Sorry for throwing Gloria in the mix but she's the example I have. LOL

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 11:46AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list