List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/30 05:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 10:45AM, Views: 1209, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/30 05:20AM
    He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!
    AmyTee

I still think that Mr Bardwell likes Gloria-It's almost as though he didn't want to go out with Jill in the beginning-but she coerced him....I think he'll end up with Gloria in the end-but Michael saw them 2gether,and I don't think that sits too well with him.....

#2   2006/11/30 05:58AM
    Re: He's got a 'Glo' on for GLO!!!!
    Shys

Seems to me the more gloria makes will think about his wife, the more will feels guilty and don't wanna be with anyone.

#3   2006/11/30 06:02AM
    AmyTee

Quote Shys: Seems to me the more gloria makes will think about his wife, the more will feels guilty and don't wanna be with anyone.
    WOW...you have a very valid point there...He's still in the grieving process...Gloria is a very smart,conniving woman,but I DO believe she cares for Will....and what's wrong for looking out for one's self?I don't think she is just in it for the money....I HOPE these 2 end up together....

#4   2006/11/30 06:18AM
    Shys

Quote AmyTee:
    Quote Shys: Seems to me the more gloria makes will think about his wife, the more will feels guilty and don't wanna be with anyone.
    WOW...you have a very valid point there...He's still in the grieving process...Gloria is a very smart,conniving woman,but I DO believe she cares for Will....and what's wrong for looking out for one's self?I don't think she is just in it for the money....I HOPE these 2 end up together....

Yeah but she did mention to kevin and jana that she is broke and will is rich. Do you think is will had no money, gloria would try so hard to be with him?

#5   2006/11/30 08:02AM
    glowery

Okay I have a question for everyone and you have to be honest.If you were alone and did not want to spend the rest of you life that way so you thought maybe you might look for a man that would fill that bill.

Would you consider a rich man knowing you would not have to struggle to make ends meet, or wuld you go after a poor guy knowing there is a good chance that you may be living pay check to pay from then on out?

After I read some replies I write why I asked this queston.

#6   2006/11/30 08:45AM
    Shys

Quote tammers: I would want to be with a man that wanted to be with me. if i had to work as hard as gloria is then he isnt worth it. so if i am living paycheck to paycheck with a man that wanted me as much as i wanted him i would happy.

Tammers, I feel the same way...

#7   2006/11/30 08:46AM
    heart and soul

As long I as I knew he loved me for me and I loved him for just who he is , money would not matter. You can't buy love or happiness. I have been on both sides of this in my life and we know struggling to make it together is what love is all about! Love is another word for RESPECT.

#8   2006/11/30 08:53AM
    glowery

Quote Shys:
    Quote tammers: I would want to be with a man that wanted to be with me. if i had to work as hard as gloria is then he isnt worth it. so if i am living paycheck to paycheck with a man that wanted me as much as i wanted him i would happy.

Tammers, I feel the same way...

Are you saying that a rich man would not be interested in you?

#9   2006/11/30 08:53AM
    shopgirl

Glowery -- If I am being 100% honest, I would hope that if I were Gloria's age I would have enough savings, investments, retirement etc. to live comfortably with or without a man. However, it appears that Gloria has not been so financially prudent. Also her character is the type that needs a man in her life and if she can keep reeling in the "rich" ones, then I guess more power to her.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list