List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Flowers.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Flowers.....

Started by nyaccent at 2006/11/29 06:27PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 06:42AM, Views: 970, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/30 07:43PM
    Re: The Flowers.....
    lestress

But Jill looked quite dubious about the whole thing especially since kevin was hemming and hawing around and not really answering the questions.

#12   2006/11/30 07:51PM
    nyaccent

Oh Jill knows.....Jill can be as evil as any other character in GC....watch out Gloria! Don't anyone stand in her way...Jill has just begun.....

#13   2006/11/30 07:56PM
    heart and soul

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote Mona Lisa:
    Quote glowery: I don't think Gloria said anything, she just wanted Jill to think they were from Will.

Well, today, we learned they were from Kevin lol. Isn't it something, Gloria always walks in, just at the right or wrong time

The flowers weren't from Kevin......Didn't you see Gloria in the background signing to Kevin about what to say....Gloria sent them to herself....and I guess Jill confronted her about them....and Gloria told Jill that Kevin sent them....then she needed Kevin to come up with the same story.

excatly! i don't blame Gloria. She has h-ll with the Abbotts and jill. It would serve Jill well to remember all of the men she has seduced and married. She is one who always wantsthe man another woman is interested in.

#14   2006/11/30 07:59PM
    nyaccent

Well this time it is Jill who was interested in Will first.......It is Gloria who is interested in the man another woman has........Remeber Gloria wiggling her way in the mix when Will was with Jill or Ashley.....

#15   2006/12/01 05:48AM
    lestress

I am rooting for Jill too but wish the man was someone other than Will.

#16   2006/12/01 06:08AM
    glowery

I am kind of wanting Gloria with Will also, I think the story line would be much more interestinga and funny.

#17   2006/12/01 06:36AM
    kimyla

I'd rather see Jill with Will myself. But if Gloria does end up with Will.At least tt won't be based on so many lies and deception. Will willat least have a better idea of what he is getting into than John did. However, if Will didn't have deep packets, Gloria would NOT be interested in Will. The Only reason she showed interest in Will is she overheard that he had MONEY.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list