List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Flowers.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Flowers.....

Started by nyaccent at 2006/11/29 06:27PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 06:42AM, Views: 925, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/29 06:27PM
    The Flowers.....
    nyaccent

I really thought Jill would have made more of a deal when she asked Will today whether or not he had sent flowers to Gloria...He said no...and she dropped the issue.....I really thought she would have told him what she had said...

Maybe that isn't over yet....but I don't like how that was handled to this point.

#2   2006/11/29 08:08PM
    Re: The Flowers.....
    kimyla

Jill will figure it out soon enough..

#3   2006/11/29 08:31PM
    glowery

I don't think Gloria said anything, she just wanted Jill to think they were from Will.

#4   2006/11/30 05:48PM
    online_mn

Weren't the flowers identical?

Jill can easily find out if Kevin & Gloria was lying but I think she alreay knows.

#5   2006/11/30 05:52PM
    Changshamom

I think that Gloria sent the Flowers to herself, to make Jill think that the Flowers were from Will. Remember that just before Jill saw the Flowers being delivered they had the conversation where Gloria just happened to let Jill know she had lunch with Will.

#6   2006/11/30 05:56PM
    mckenziejo

Quote nyaccent: I really thought Jill would have made more of a deal when she asked Will today whether or not he had sent flowers to Gloria...He said no...and she dropped the issue.....I really thought she would have told him what she had said...

Maybe that isn't over yet....but I don't like how that was handled to this point.

So why does Jill feel that she has a right to ask anyone if they send flowers to someone? Are Will and Jill and sole item now?

#7   2006/11/30 07:29PM
    lestress

I think she Jill was just curious about the flowers and I think she is beginning to suspect glo's motives where Will is concerned. Jill is no fool!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 07:42PM
    #8   2006/11/30 07:41PM
    nyaccent

Quote Mona Lisa:
    Quote glowery: I don't think Gloria said anything, she just wanted Jill to think they were from Will.

Well, today, we learned they were from Kevin lol. Isn't it something, Gloria always walks in, just at the right or wrong time

The flowers weren't from Kevin......Didn't you see Gloria in the background signing to Kevin about what to say....Gloria sent them to herself....and I guess Jill confronted her about them....and Gloria told Jill that Kevin sent them....then she needed Kevin to come up with the same story.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list