List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I HOPE we see a lot "MOORE" of Amber

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I HOPE we see a lot "MOORE" of Amber

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/29 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 09:33AM, Views: 687, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/29 08:03PM
    Re: I HOPE we see a lot
    kimyla

I thought Amber had a great voice too. I thought she was fun today. I bet Amber and Prof Kobel will have a thing real soon. They are not waisting anytime in linking those two together. I was hoping that Prof Korbel & Sharon would find each other.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 08:03PM
    #12   2006/11/30 05:14AM
    AmyTee

Quote kimyla: I thought Amber had a great voice too. I thought she was fun today. I bet Amber and Prof Kobel will have a thing real soon. They are not waisting anytime in linking those two together. I was hoping that Prof Korbel & Sharon would find each other.
    JUST BECAUSE Amber and the prof decide to have a thing going on,doesn't mean Sharon and the prof won't...I'd still like to see her and Brad stir things up...Brad trusted her enough to help him once before-maybe he'll go to her again when they start point fingers at him on the Carmen murder???

#13   2006/11/30 08:13AM
    Chrissi

I like her voice. I don't like her character so far. Kind of sleezy or something. :P

#14   2006/11/30 08:31AM
    nyaccent

She is sleazy and she is the kind of person who thinks she is Gods gift to the world....just watch her.....

#15   2006/11/30 11:06AM
    AmyTee

Quote nyaccent: She is sleazy and she is the kind of person who thinks she is Gods gift to the world....just watch her.....
    DID WE ALL EXPECT FOR AMBER TO CHANGE? SO,she is confident,knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it.....YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!UGOGIRL!!!!!!!!!!

#16   2006/11/30 03:55PM
    lestress

Quote nyaccent: She is sleazy and she is the kind of person who thinks she is Gods gift to the world....just watch her.....

Oh do I really HAVE to watch her, nyaacent I just want to ff through her part of the show..........

#17   2006/12/01 07:35AM
    AmyTee

Looks like Kevin was taken in by Amber when he offered her the coffees free for being new in town.....NOT TOO DIFFICULT TO NOTICE,HUH?

#18   2006/12/01 08:58AM
    Shys

I was surprized daniel was checkin amber out like he was. Right in front of lily, didn't seem like something dan would do.

#19   2006/12/01 09:01AM
    lestress

I didn't notice Daniel checking out Amber. Amber has tramp and worse written on her forehead. I hope he sticks with Lily!

#20   2006/12/01 09:08AM
    Shys

Quote lestress: I didn't notice Daniel checking out Amber. Amber has tramp and worse written on her forehead. I hope he sticks with Lily!

Yes he did, lily questioned him about it and collen asked if he and devon thought she was good looking. I hope he says with lily to, i like them together.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list