List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I HOPE we see a lot "MOORE" of Amber

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I HOPE we see a lot "MOORE" of Amber

Started by AmyTee at 2006/11/29 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 09:33AM, Views: 697, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/29 11:32AM
    I HOPE we see a lot "MOORE" of Amber
    AmyTee

WOW!What a voice!I had heard she was persuing a vocal career!GREAT tie in with the club...I do have to admit,when I first saw her on the b&b I was not a fan...BUT to know Amber is to love her,and how could you not?I THINK it would be awesome to see her and the prof get together...we'll see what she stirs up!!!!

#2   2006/11/29 11:34AM
    Re: I HOPE we see a lot
    malnickkdh

I really liked her on B & B. She was one of my favorites. She went through a lot. She lost two babies and lost her son she was raising.

#3   2006/11/29 11:38AM
    AmyTee

Quote malnickkdh: I really liked her on B & B. She was one of my favorites. She went through a lot. She lost two babies and lost her son she was raising.
    She did?Was that little Eric?Or the other child she was raising?(been an on and off watcher of both-work gets in the way a lot!!!)

#4   2006/11/29 11:59AM
    malnickkdh

Quote AmyTee:
    Quote malnickkdh: I really liked her on B & B. She was one of my favorites. She went through a lot. She lost two babies and lost her son she was raising.
    She did?Was that little Eric?Or the other child she was raising?(been an on and off watcher of both-work gets in the way a lot!!!)

Yeah little Eric was really Deacon's and he got custody. but she got pregnant twice by Rick and they both died.

#5   2006/11/29 12:24PM
    Loralie

ewwwwww I hope she leaves soon

#6   2006/11/29 01:15PM
    de y&r fan

Quote malnickkdh:
    Quote AmyTee:

Yeah little Eric was really Deacon's and he got custody. but she got pregnant twice by Rick and they both died.

Amber was one of my favorites on B&B too!!! Interesting that she started off as Rick and Bridgette's "Babysitter" Then she started to make the moves on Rick Forrestor her 15 year old ward. Her charactor was like the "Hand the Rocked the Craddle"!!!!

#7   2006/11/29 02:03PM
    reina

amber and sheila has a connection

#8   2006/11/29 02:23PM
    heart and soul

Quote reina: amber and sheila has a connection

And that connection is Lauren and her baby!

#9   2006/11/29 06:24PM
    nyaccent

She really does have a lovely voice...and she is one character we are going to love to hate....watch out...lets see what can Amber stir up in GC......just stay out of her way......

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list