List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whodunit??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit??

Started by glowery at 2006/11/28 09:25PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 05:23AM, Views: 1240, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2006/11/29 08:23PM
    Re: Whodunit??
    suegery

Well thanks everyone for the talk. It's way past my bed time so I must sign off.

Hope someone can tell me if they remember the girl from Newman who went to talk to the DA.

Groodnight

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 08:24PM
    #32   2006/11/29 08:26PM
    glowery

I think a lot of times Phyllis makes sarcastic remarks, but really does not mean what she says. If that made sense. I think she was saying that in retort to something Sharon or somebody said. She knows Dru, she may not like her, but she knows Dru would never let Devon cover for her. But Sharon and Dru are friends and well you know how Phyllis can be at times

#33   2006/11/29 08:38PM
    gommie

Quote suegery: Well thanks everyone for the talk. It's way past my bed time so I must sign off.

Hope someone can tell me if they remember the girl from Newman who went to talk to the DA.

Groodnight

g'nite suegery-sorry,I don't know.....

#34   2006/11/29 08:57PM
    online_mn

Quote suegery: Also does anyone remember the girl who works at Newman that went to the DA's office to tell him she saw and heard Michael threatening Carmen. What I think Michael was doing was showing Carmen the envelope he had about her past.

The DA asked this girl if she someone else saw Michael and she told him that Phyllis did.

I vaguely remember this...was it Phyllis that was mentioned?

Phyllis was Carmen's only 'friend' so I wonder what motive she would have to kill her...

#35   2006/12/02 07:13PM
    glowery

This may be a dumb question, but in all this investigating have they ever searched Carmen's apartment or did I miss it?

And why are they doing all this nitpicking with tiny fibers? They took Devon's clothes to see if the fibers matched Carmen's clothes, but if you bludgeoned someone to deatth, wouldn't there have been some blood spatters on the clothes also?

I think they should bring in one of the CSI teams, cause these people don't have a clue what they are doing.

#36   2006/12/02 08:29PM
    shopgirl

Oh how right you are Glowery....I have wondered why no search of the Carmonsters apartment.........plus the blood spatter factor with a bludgeoned death. Just another example of the writer's thinking we are all stupid!!!!!!

#37   2006/12/02 08:37PM
    sywebb

i think she blead internally...there was a CSI:Miami episode where a girl was beaten but had no bruises and died because she was bleeding inside.

#38   2006/12/03 05:23AM
    glowery

She could have bled internally also, but I would think if you hit someone on the head hard enough to kill them, the scalp would split open. The skin is pretty thin there. And head wounds seem to bleed a lot.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list