List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whodunit??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit??

Started by glowery at 2006/11/28 09:25PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 05:23AM, Views: 1122, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/11/29 07:56PM
    Re: Whodunit??
    suegery

When I saw Phyllis' face yesterday on the show (I get to see the show a day before you do) I found her looking rather strange when Victoria came in to tell them Brad was seen on the video tape at Carmen's apartment. I think Phyllis has something to do with this murder directly or inderectly and she wonders if anyone saw her at that apartment as well. The fact that she does not seem to care if Devon is quilty or not even makes it more like she could be the one.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 07:57PM
    #22   2006/11/29 07:57PM
    kimyla

I'm thinking Brad or the Professor.. Amber seems to be playing right into the professors hands and she seems to have his number. I wonder if he will kill her...

#23   2006/11/29 08:02PM
    glowery

Quote suegery: When I saw Phyllis' face yesterday on the show (I get to see the show a day before you do) I found her looking rather strange when Victoria came in to tell them Brad was seen on the video tape at Carmen's apartment. I think Phyllis has something to do with this murder directly or inderectly and she wonders if anyone saw her at that apartment as well. The fact that she does not seem to care if Devon is quilty or not even makes it more like she could be the one.

I think she was a bit shocked to here Brad was on the tape because Phyllis is sure Dru did it and she thinks Dru is letting Devon take the wrap for her.

But I really want to know what had Phyllis so upset when she came out of the grand jury thing. She was so upset, she wouldn't even talk to Michael about and she talks to him about everything.

#24   2006/11/29 08:03PM
    suegery

Also does anyone remember the girl who works at Newman that went to the DA's office to tell him she saw and heard Michael threatening Carmen. What I think Michael was doing was showing Carmen the envelope he had about her past.

The DA asked this girl if she someone else saw Michael and she told him that Phyllis did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 08:04PM
    #25   2006/11/29 08:06PM
    suegery

Quote glowery:
    Quote suegery: When I saw Phyllis' face yesterday on the show (I get to see the show a day before you do) I found her looking rather strange when Victoria came in to tell them Brad was seen on the video tape at Carmen's apartment. I think Phyllis has something to do with this murder directly or inderectly and she wonders if anyone saw her at that apartment as well. The fact that she does not seem to care if Devon is quilty or not even makes it more like she could be the one.

I think she was a bit shocked to here Brad was on the tape because Phyllis is sure Dru did it and she thinks Dru is letting Devon take the wrap for her.

But I really want to know what had Phyllis so upset when she came out of the grand jury thing. She was so upset, she wouldn't even talk to Michael about and she talks to him about everything.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 08:07PM
    #26   2006/11/29 08:10PM
    suegery

Sorry Glowery I seem to be having a bit of trouble here.

To answer your quote I really don't know why she was so upset. Can't figure that one out yet. But Im 'sure we will find it out.

But I'm sure even if she wants it to be Dru she knows that Dru would not let her son take the wrap for something she'd done.

Remember Dru told Neil she would go to jail for Deven if she had to.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 08:13PM
    #27   2006/11/29 08:13PM
    glowery

When they were at the ranch talking about it, Phyllis said something to the effect of the only thing worse than murdering someone would be letting your son cover for you , or something along those lines. Does anyone else remeber that?

#28   2006/11/29 08:17PM
    suegery

Yeak I remember that but somehow I wonder how much can Phyllis be trusted. She does have it in for Dru.

She might not be directly involved as I said but she surely looks freighten at time especially when the murder thing comes up.

#29   2006/11/29 08:22PM
    kimyla

Quote Mona Lisa:
    Quote glowery: When they were at the ranch talking about it, Phyllis said something to the effect of the only thing worse than murdering someone would be letting your son cover for you , or something along those lines. Does anyone else remeber that?

Thats what I understood.

That is what I thought she said too.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list