List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whodunit??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit??

Started by glowery at 2006/11/28 09:25PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 05:23AM, Views: 1215, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/29 06:35AM
    Re: Whodunit??
    glowery

If she knows he did, yep it does make her as guilty as he is. I know Vickie was a bit afraid of Brad after he shot those two men. I mean it would have to be scarey to live with someone who you know has the capacity to commit murder and just carry on like nothing happened. If Brad did kill Carmen, and we all know that he went there to find out if Carmen heard anything over the office intercom, I think he would lie to Vickie about the deed bacause I think he knows Vickie would leave him.

Unless of course Brad has somehow convinced Vickie that her life was in so much danger, that she actually helped him after he killed her, to move the body.

I can't stop thinking about the day at the ranch when Vickie said she could kill someone if she felt her family was in danger and something else, but I can't remember. It was just the way she said it and the look on her face.

Sometimes I get my time lines confused, but I think that was right before Carmen was murdered, someone correct me if I am wrong.

I consdered Vickie a suspect too.

#12   2006/11/29 06:48AM
    Shys

Quote glowery: If she knows he did, yep it does make her as guilty as he is. I know Vickie was a bit afraid of Brad after he shot those two men. I mean it would have to be scarey to live with someone who you know has the capacity to commit murder and just carry on like nothing happened. If Brad did kill Carmen, and we all know that he went there to find out if Carmen heard anything over the office intercom, I think he would lie to Vickie about the deed bacause I think he knows Vickie would leave him.

Unless of course Brad has somehow convinced Vickie that her life was in so much danger, that she actually helped him after he killed her, to move the body.

I can't stop thinking about the day at the ranch when Vickie said she could kill someone if she felt her family was in danger and something else, but I can't remember. It was just the way she said it and the look on her face.

Sometimes I get my time lines confused, but I think that was right before Carmen was murdered, someone correct me if I am wrong.

I consdered Vickie a suspect too.

I forgot about that, well maybe she did kill carmen.. Maybe she did then called brad to help remove the body?

#13   2006/11/29 06:11PM
    nyaccent

I hope it isn't a let down with all this hype when we do find out who killer her.....

#14   2006/11/29 06:15PM
    gommie

Quote nyaccent: I hope it isn't a let down with all this hype when we do find out who killer her.....

its dragging on way too long....the writers must not even know who did it yet.............

#15   2006/11/29 06:35PM
    online_mn

I'm not sure if it has been determined if Carmen's body was taken to Indigo or if the murder happened in th alley. If it was taken, then it would be someone who knew about Dru's trial and is trying to frame the Winters.

If the body was not moved, then it could just be a random act of voilence or someone from Carmen's past. Who knows, maybe Carmen went to Indigo's opening to make ammends.

Judging from the current S/L's in GC...anything may be possible...maybe Carmen saw John's ghost and leaped back in fear and hit her head on something.

#16   2006/11/29 06:37PM
    nyaccent

I like that version....seeing John's Ghost and getting scared.........

I think it was determined that Carmen died somewhere else and her body was brought to the club.....

#17   2006/11/29 06:43PM
    gommie

I think they need to start checking for 'blood'in all the vehicle trunks of GC population and car rentals for that particular day--if she was bludgeoned to death as they reported...there has to be a lot of blood someplace.......it sure was not at the scene where her body was discovered......

#18   2006/11/29 07:43PM
    glowery

The professor sure seemed interested in the murder when he was at Indigo. Did he even know Carmen?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list