List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whodunit??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit??

Started by glowery at 2006/11/28 09:25PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 05:23AM, Views: 1183, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/28 09:25PM
    Whodunit??
    glowery

Let's start a thread that we can post to each day, or at least each day it is shown, with our thoughts about who killed Carmen. Would anyone else be up for this?

There is only one rule and yes I am going to yell here;

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT BASHING SHARON OR PHYLLIS OR FOR YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS ABOUT EITHER ONE.

The only time either name is to be mentioned is if they pertain to the discussion. Can everyone live that?

#2   2006/11/28 10:53PM
    Re: Whodunit??
    gommie

Ok, but I think this has been done..I still think it was someone fromn her past-

#3   2006/11/29 03:25AM
    Carmen

There's already a topic called "Who killed Carmen?" on the 7th page.

#4   2006/11/29 05:25AM
    glowery

Okay , bad idea then. If any moderator reads this and you have the power, would you remove this topic from the message board? I guess since I am the one that started it it is okay if I ask to have it removed. I'll look for one of the other threads.

#5   2006/11/29 05:31AM
    lestress

It was a good idea, glowery!

#6   2006/11/29 05:55AM
    Tara

So what if there is a similar thread...alot of threads are about the same thing! I'll bite....My guess is that Carmen was killed by someone from her past and it had something to do with her blackmailing ways!

#7   2006/11/29 06:08AM
    Shys

I think ashley did it, seems like its always the one thats not investigated. I also think we would talk more about the murder if the writers would move on from the winters as suspects. If they bring others in, we would have something to talk about.

#8   2006/11/29 06:18AM
    glowery

Okay if you guys will play, then we can let it stay.

Okay we know they are bringing in Vincent Irrizarry as a person from her past. But do you think if it is a person from her past that murdered her, that person is already in town and we have seen them already, but did not realize they knew Carmen?

What about what Paul and JT were talking about concerning Brad and how he [Brad] was able to to just kill two men, not matter the circumstances, and carry on the next day as if it did not phase him.

Oh and this is just a side note that the writers need to pay attention to;

A few years ago there were a couple of FBI agents and their families that lived here in my town and both families were customers at a salon I owned. We used to talk about crimes and such with them, and I remember one telling me that there is no such thing as justifiable homicide. Homicide is the same thing as murder. If you are charged with murder, then it is not self defense or manslaughter or any of those other nice names

Okay now back to the topic. I know Brad must have felt justified in what he did because of his family, but those two men he shot were already under control and disarmed if I remember correctly, and Brad shot both of them anyway, so that was murder. Like it or not the law is legal not logical. So if Brad could murder 2 men for fear that his family is in danger, why not Carmen. Taht is like vigilante justic and it will land you in the pokey really quick.

#9   2006/11/29 06:20AM
    adoakey23

Ive always thought it was Brad

#10   2006/11/29 06:25AM
    Shys

Quote glowery: Okay if you guys will play, then we can let it stay.

Okay we know they are bringing in Vincent Irrizarry as a person from her past. But do you think if it is a person from her past that murdered her, that person is already in town and we have seen them already, but did not realize they knew Carmen?

What about what Paul and JT were talking about concerning Brad and how he [Brad] was able to to just kill two men, not matter the circumstances, and carry on the next day as if it did not phase him.

Oh and this is just a side note that the writers need to pay attention to;

A few years ago there were a couple of FBI agents and their families that lived here in my town and both families were customers at a salon I owned. We used to talk about crimes and such with them, and I remember one telling me that there is no such thing as justifiable homicide. Homicide is the same thing as murder. If you are charged with murder, then it is not self defense or manslaughter or any of those other nice names

Okay now back to the topic. I know Brad must have felt justified in what he did because of his family, but those two men he shot were already under control and disarmed if I remember correctly, and Brad shot both of them anyway, so that was murder. Like it or not the law is legal not logical. So if Brad could murder 2 men for fear that his family is in danger, why not Carmen. Taht is like vigilante justic and it will land you in the pokey really quick.

So true, that sad part is vickie is behind him 100%. If brad did it, does that make vickie an accessory? (sorry about the spelling)

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list