List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?

Started by Y&R is my fav! at 2006/11/28 05:55PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 12:02PM, Views: 1010, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/11/30 05:37AM
    Re: If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?
    AmyTee

Okay-so basically,some of us(hopefully,not the majority,but there again,opinions are opinions-nothing more)are stating that Carmen was pretty much a decent character,aside fron the fact that she DID POSTPONE DRU'S RETURN(how sweet)accepted invitations to dinner from a married(and was well aware he was married)did persue him as well-maybe not from the get-go-I have to admit that was Neil's doing....OBVIOUSLY,no matter what I say,people will have issue,as their minds are well set.....(AND,do understand,I am not saying Dru was a perfect angel in any of this,but Carmen did pose a threat to her marriage-how easily would you let your husband go?)

#22   2006/11/30 06:28AM
    Kizim

....Ok so you guys are going to love todays show, or maybe you all have seen it already...???Regarding, Michael and Kevin's findings and the "nwe suspect"....

#23   2006/12/04 08:27AM
    Jana&Kevin

No, she wouldn't have blackmailed Jack because she told Jack "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax."

#24   2006/12/04 09:11AM
    glowery

Quote Kizim: ....Ok so you guys are going to love todays show, or maybe you all have seen it already...???Regarding, Michael and Kevin's findings and the "nwe suspect"....

It won't be on here for 20 minutes yet, but can't wait to find out there is a new suspect!!

#25   2006/12/04 09:15AM
    glowery

Quote Jana&Kevin: No, she wouldn't have blackmailed Jack because she told Jack "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax."

I don't believe for one minute that Carmen is not capable of telling a lie. She may have told him [Jack] that, but I believe somewhere down the line Jack would have "T"eed her off someway and that would have been her pay back.

#26   2006/12/04 09:25AM
    Jana&Kevin

Quote glowery:
    Quote Jana&Kevin: No, she wouldn't have blackmailed Jack because she told Jack "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax."

I don't believe for one minute that Carmen is not capable of telling a lie. She may have told him [Jack] that, but I believe somewhere down the line Jack would have "T"eed her off someway and that would have been her pay back.

Anyone is capable of telling a lie, but I don't think Carmen would have told anyone Jack owned Jabot even if she got the chance to.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list