List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?

Started by Y&R is my fav! at 2006/11/28 05:55PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 12:02PM, Views: 865, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/28 05:55PM
    If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?
    Y&R is my fav!

What do you all think?

#2   2006/11/28 06:02PM
    Re: If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?
    Kizim

Of course, this is a almost the reality.... and then she would of personally blackmailed Brad about whatever it is he thinks she knew which she probably didnt know anything... and she was going to become a monster... umm probably also wind up in bed with Adrian the prof....

#3   2006/11/28 06:08PM
    Carmen's#1ac...

No, because people change. She ONLY blackmailed NE. No one else! She also told Jack that "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax." Carmen isn't a bad character. Carmen and Neil really liked eachother. Dru cutting up Carmen's clothes and accosted her made Dru a bad character. Dru was getting out of control. It wasn't Carmen's fault.

#4   2006/11/28 06:13PM
    Kizim

are you forgetting her past they dug up her past??? she blackmailed her ex boss with a large pay out...HEY MAYBE her ex boss was a Forresster? From Bold and Beautiful and this is why they are bringing Amber in town, does anyone know where Carmen came from???? was it LA? or NYC????

#5   2006/11/28 06:16PM
    Tara

Quote Carmen's#1actress: No, because people change. She ONLY blackmailed NE. No one else! She also told Jack that "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax." Carmen isn't a bad character. Carmen and Neil really liked eachother. Dru cutting up Carmen's clothes and accosted her made Dru a bad character. Dru was getting out of control. It wasn't Carmen's fault.

Sorry I just can't agree with you. The only positive thing I can say about Carmen Mesta is that the actress who portrayed her is beautiful and talented. The character had too many flaws to count.

#6   2006/11/28 06:16PM
    Carmen's#1ac...

Quote Kizim: are you forgetting her past they dug up her past??? she blackmailed her ex boss with a large pay out...HEY MAYBE her ex boss was a Forresster? From Bold and Beautiful and this is why they are bringing Amber in town, does anyone know where Carmen came from???? was it LA? or NYC????

She had blackmailed NE-Yeah. Her ex boss. That was one person! People do change. What about what she told Jack? Do you mean where Carmen was born in? She was born in L.A., California.

#7   2006/11/28 06:18PM
    Carmen's#1ac...

Quote Tara:
    Quote Carmen's#1actress: No, because people change. She ONLY blackmailed NE. No one else! She also told Jack that "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax." Carmen isn't a bad character. Carmen and Neil really liked eachother. Dru cutting up Carmen's clothes and accosted her made Dru a bad character. Dru was getting out of control. It wasn't Carmen's fault.

Sorry I just can't agree with you. The only positive thing I can say about Carmen Mesta is that the actress who portrayed her is beautiful and talented. The character had too many flaws to count.

Don't you agree that Carmen and Neil really liked eachother and that Dru was the one out of control? Cutting up Carmen's clothes!!

#8   2006/11/28 06:18PM
    Niki

Quote Kizim: are you forgetting her past they dug up her past??? she blackmailed her ex boss with a large pay out...HEY MAYBE her ex boss was a Forresster? From Bold and Beautiful and this is why they are bringing Amber in town, does anyone know where Carmen came from???? was it LA? or NYC????

That is a very good idea. Although they prob won't do it this way. They should.....that would be very interesting. I love it when they tie the two shows together!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 06:25PM
    #9   2006/11/28 09:17PM
    glowery

I think Carmen would have blackmailed Jack in a heart beat.

#10   2006/11/28 09:56PM
    courtney1988

I think Carmen would've blackmailed everyone...Neil, Jack, Brad....they made it quite clear she was just that kind of person

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list