List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Introducing Amber Moore GC's new town tramp

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Introducing Amber Moore GC's new town tramp

Started by Kizim at 2006/11/28 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 06:27PM, Views: 890, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/28 01:54PM
    Introducing Amber Moore GC's new town tramp
    Kizim

Is it just me or are her eyebrows a little too thin... so is her little act, still trying to figure out how this vixen is going to fit in... maybe in the prof's bed? Maybe in Vinnie's bed... hummmm very interesting. I would think that Lauren would of been a little more concerned to see Amber in GC. Maybe with some fears of Sheila Carter? Any thoughts my friends?

#2   2006/11/28 03:27PM
    Re: Introducing Amber Moore GC's new town tramp
    heart and soul

The end of Nick and Phyliss? Maybe she is there for Nick.

#3   2006/11/28 03:42PM
    de y&r fan

Amber was on the Y&R first if memory serves me correct. Like Lauren she moved over to Bold & Beautiful when it was started. Amber caused alot of heartache on B&B and I'm looking forward to the energy that this actress brings to the role.

#4   2006/11/28 04:37PM
    Kizim

Oh really she was on Y&R before...? I never knew that. But the only thing that is confusing is how when at the opening of Indigo, Lauren went over to Amber and said "Oh my God what are you doing here..?" and Amber replied "...well I am here for the opening, oh you mean here in GC... well you said so many good things of this little town, I thought I would come and see for myself..."; So I thought this was her first visit. But I don't believe she is in GC for Nick.

#5   2006/11/28 05:37PM
    nyaccent

Quote de y&r fan: Amber was on the Y&R first if memory serves me correct. Like Lauren she moved over to Bold & Beautiful when it was started. Amber caused alot of heartache on B&B and I'm looking forward to the energy that this actress brings to the role.

Amber was never on Y&R before....she started out on the B&B.......

#6   2006/11/28 07:24PM
    Chrissi

Ugh, she annoyed me to death today!

#7   2006/11/29 04:49AM
    Tara

I did not like Amber on the B&B at first...but she grew on me. The actress is also actively pursuing a career in music so I doubt that this role will be long term on the Y&R. Amber knows how to stir things up...so it may be interesting??? I am curious also just how she will fit in. Actually I would love to see her return to B&B and work for the 'new' Forrester Creations....sorry, different show! I think the character will add some flair to Y&R.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list