List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to be with Nick as Sharon does.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/28 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:55AM, Views: 4279, Replies: 133
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2006/12/02 07:22PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    glowery

If Phyllis dies this board will dry up and blow away

#82   2006/12/02 07:24PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    heart and soul

Quote Changshamom: I have another idea. What if Phyllis dies during childbirth and Nick and Sharon get back together and raise the baby. I've wondered about this because of Cassie telling Nick and Sharon just before she dies that they will have another little girl.

That would work for me. But I don't wnat to wish death on anyone. I think it should be that Phyliss has a mental breakdown due to labor pains and is laced in a psych ward.

#83   2006/12/02 07:27PM
    lestress

I don't think this board is dependent on phyllis being on the show. There are plenty of others who get criticism. We would still have gloria to kick around and many dislike Sharon, Colleen and Dru. And there is kevin...........

I always liked Sharon and nick together but I am really down on him now and not sure I would want to see her get back with him. I like the idea of a reformed Jack and Sharon getting together though. Would LOVE to see a stable marriage on the show.

oh oh, almost forgot the new character, Amber - she has turned me off from the moment she set foot in GC

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 07:30PM
    #84   2006/12/02 07:35PM
    Changshamom

I agree with you on Amber, she looks like a real trouble maker. She may be the one to take Phyllis place in GC now that she is playing the happily married wife/mom.

#85   2006/12/02 07:38PM
    lestress

I gotta tell you that I don't conjure up phyllis when I hear the words, "happily married wife and mom"

#86   2006/12/02 07:38PM
    heart and soul

Quote Changshamom: I agree with you on Amber, she looks like a real trouble maker. She may be the one to take Phyllis place in GC now that she is playing the happily married wife/mom.

According to what Phyliss told Jack on Friday's show , she is not happily married because she wants Jack to be friend with her and to "respect her. Is she going after Jack because he is with Sharon?

#87   2006/12/02 07:40PM
    lestress

I think phyllis would just kind of like to have all the men in GC and everywhere else.......................

#88   2006/12/02 07:44PM
    Changshamom

I wouldn't put anything past Phyllis. I think she would go after Jack again just to see if she could. But it makes me ill how she plays out how Happy her and Nick act. I don't know why but I just do not like the Nick/Phyllis story line.

#89   2006/12/02 07:50PM
    lestress

Well I can tell you why I don't like them. They are so in your face about their affair, flaunting it in front of Sharon and Noah. The word discretion is not even in their vocabularies!

#90   2006/12/02 07:54PM
    heart and soul

Quote lestress: Well I can tell you why I don't like them. They are so in your face about their affair, flaunting it in front of Sharon and Noah. The word discretion is not even in their vocabularies!

No, it isn't, but......SEX IS! lol

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list