List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to be with Nick as Sharon does.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/28 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:55AM, Views: 4361, Replies: 133
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2006/12/02 06:28PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    suegery

Phyllis can keep Nick as far as I"m concern. They are animals in heat so be it.

Why trash all the other charaters this way. These postings are supposed to be fun and for everyone to have a comment.

But we should remember that if we don't have the actual facts to look them up before posting things that you may not know about.

There is a site for the Y&R archives and I would suggest we all read them before posting.

Yes,please leave the actual actors out of our comments. Our liking of one over the other, does not give us the right to mention it here.

Actors have feelings like us. Remember this.

#72   2006/12/02 06:43PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    heart and soul

Quote mckenziejo:
    Quote rhinehaj:
    Quote Shys:
    Quote lestress: This is a soap opera, patty. People have romantic notions about it and want to see a happy ending. That is why romance novels are so popular. They always have a happy ending and the prospect of forever after. Happy endings don't always occur in real life unfortunately.

And some people do "belong together". My husband and I have been married for almost 49 years. We have spent many happy times together and still do. I am sure that there are many people who know us who think that we "belong together". And we think it ourselves.

Wow lestress... 49yrs... thats awesome, good for you! Well on todays show, nikki had to stop mouthy phyllis 2 times from starting with sharon and vickie 1 time. I still think sharon has moved on but phyllis can't get over the jealousy of sharon. Phyllis even wanted to fire sharon and nikki said... No don't go there. Sharon i thought was classy.. she explained why she didn't like the photos. My point is to all the sharon haters is that you have to admit there is a big difference in the class in sharon and the rudeness in phyllis.

I agree shys, After watching today, it was obvious how imature and unclassy phyliss is. I was so annoyed with her. SHe surely did not behave her age. I thought sharon handled her well. And yes, it is very obvious how phyliss is so jealous over sharon, my goodness, her clothes(green) matched her tacky attitude today for sure!

I agree, I don't know why Phyllis is always on Sharon. Phyllis is having a baby, has Nick and is a partner of a sucessful company. What more could she want or need to be happy?

12-2-06
    Phyliss stated on Friday's show that she is unhappy because she wants Jack to like her and respect her and to be a friend to her. I think she is jealous of Jack and Sharon's friendship and Phyliass wants it all!

#73   2006/12/02 06:49PM
    suegery

You're right Phyllis wants Jack to be her friend. She might be affraid that when its revealed that she is having/had Jack's baby and not Nick's she really needs him on her best side.

Wouldn't be fun if the baby is Jack and he takes it away from her like she lost Daniel as a child. Then Jack and Sharon get married and raise Noah and this baby together.

What do you all think? LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 06:52PM
    #74   2006/12/02 06:52PM
    glowery

I think it would be the ultimate cruelty to take the baby away from Phyllis.

#75   2006/12/02 06:54PM
    suegery

Quote glowery: I think it would be the ultimate cruelty to take the baby away from Phyllis.

No offense, this is just a post

#76   2006/12/02 06:54PM
    gommie

Wouldn't be fun if the baby is Jack and he takes it away from her like she lost Daniel as a child. Then Jack and Sharon get married and raise Noah and this baby together.

What do you all think? LOL [/quote]

Yeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp

#77   2006/12/02 07:08PM
    heart and soul

Quote suegery:
    Quote gommie: I almost get the feeling that there is some real life experience involved in some of these posts..

You're probably right.

No real life episodes here. Just common sense. Been married for 40 1 /2 years, all happy! Would do it all over again if I could have the same man i do now! Thank you very much! He is not only my husband , he is my friend.

#78   2006/12/02 07:11PM
    lestress

[quote]Quote gommie: Wouldn't be fun if the baby is Jack and he takes it away from her like she lost Daniel as a child. Then Jack and Sharon get married and raise Noah and this baby together.

Yeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp[/quote]

I LOVE IT!!!!! but I would add one more thing. Jack becomes a reformed man and stops trying to connive in his business dealings and becomes a real solid family man!

#79   2006/12/02 07:13PM
    gommie

[quote]Quote lestress: [quote]Quote gommie: Wouldn't be fun if the baby is Jack and he takes it away from her like she lost Daniel as a child. Then Jack and Sharon get married and raise Noah and this baby together.

Yeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp[/quote]

I LOVE IT!!!!! but I would add one more thing. Jack becomes a reformed man and stops trying to connive in his business dealings and becomes a real solid family man![/quote]

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!

#80   2006/12/02 07:16PM
    Changshamom

I have another idea. What if Phyllis dies during childbirth and Nick and Sharon get back together and raise the baby. I've wondered about this because of Cassie telling Nick and Sharon just before she dies that they will have another little girl.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list