List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to be with Nick as Sharon does.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/28 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:55AM, Views: 4284, Replies: 133
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2006/11/29 09:38PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    Tara

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote patty34: I didn't realize I came across as so negative! Sorry. I'm used to posting and getting down and dirty. I'm not thin skinned so I didn't realize people took my remarks so personally. This board in incredibly docile compared to the boards I use to get on at school, so I guess I forgot where I was. As school we loved to rank on each other, the tougher the better. Ok, ladies, I will try to tone it down. So sorry if I offened anyone.

I am not sure that you offended anyone exactly-not me anyway...I think it is just a bit of a shock to have such an 'in your face' tough as nails,know it all female-typically those characteristics are reserved for the harder,less compassionate male population-it's kind of scary maybe to think we have an actual phylass in our midst here on the board...just my opinion.....maybe the majority of us here are of the middle age bracket so we play nicer????

I believe that you are correct on that issue, gommie.

I agree with y'all. Keep your helmets on! LOL!!!!

#62   2006/11/30 04:49AM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    Shys

Quote hopingforsomedailylo:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote patty34: Remember the P in NVP stands for Phyllis. Sharon wouldn't have to deal with Phyllis if she got her ON job. BUT if she insist on staying at NVP, she should smile at the camera, smile and go home. That's her job. Sharon is not and exec. she does not get paid to think or make any decision. If she just does job keep her big mouth shut, these problems woudn't be happening.

She is also not a robot....in case you haven't noticed..and the fact remains that she will always be connected to the newmans in spite of anything phylass does to corrupt the relationships-also, I thought GC takes place in fictional town America-and not a communist country?

I don't care if she is a Newman or not. Something are about business and not about family and because she divorce Nick I don't certain her as Newman family. Believe me I have to say goodbye to all of people that my family divorce but her only link to the Newman is though Noah and I don't think that matter. But you see we have an Abbott taking over and that will be like Jack taking over NE. If ya really think about it then if Mr. Kim wasn't in this game with Jack and let just say Julian Crane from Passions came and took over Jabot and even make Gloria in charge his right hand man then I don't think that Jack would like that and I can see Nikki and Phyllis problem because they started it and now it seems like Julian is Jack who took over because Victor was sick or starting to get sick without a dignosis. And if Jack is out of N.V.P and Sharon stays then she better stop acting like an execute and act like a model. For even though Sharon is a Newman that didn't stop Victoria from firing her.

I think you need to consider that when sharon started the job she was family being married to nick and her voice did count. Now that she is not family everyone thinks she has nerve voicing her opinion. The only reason vickie would fire sharon is that she cant stand sharon and brad talking or being in the same room together. I think its funny cause vickie slept with JT. Its ok for her tohave lunch or a drink or just sit around and talk to him but not ok for sharon and brad to talk at work.

#63   2006/11/30 05:19AM
    glowery

Not to start a war, but being a family member by marriage does not necessarily give you a voice in how to run the family business. The job of spokes model is not and eexcutive positon. If she had any ideas, it would be fine to voice them to your husband as testing board, but not come in one day and decide you know best about how to market the company products.

As far as Vickie and JT sleeping together, Vickie was sure her and Brad were over. She did confess to Brad what she had done. He forgave her and they moved on. Sharon on the other had made an attempt to break up Brad and Vickie the day of their wedding, slept with Brad after he and Vickie were married, and neither Brad no Sharon have ever confessed what they did. Oh and I forgot their little make out session in the parking garage which Vickie does know about. Brad admittied he had feelings for Sharon, but omitted to say just how deep those feelings were at one time.

Vickie has good reason not to trust these two, even if part of it is speculation on her part.

#64   2006/11/30 06:08AM
    malnickkdh

Quote glowery: Not to start a war, but being a family member by marriage does not necessarily give you a voice in how to run the family business. The job of spokes model is not and eexcutive positon. If she had any ideas, it would be fine to voice them to your husband as testing board, but not come in one day and decide you know best about how to market the company products.

As far as Vickie and JT sleeping together, Vickie was sure her and Brad were over. She did confess to Brad what she had done. He forgave her and they moved on. Sharon on the other had made an attempt to break up Brad and Vickie the day of their wedding, slept with Brad after he and Vickie were married, and neither Brad no Sharon have ever confessed what they did. Oh and I forgot their little make out session in the parking garage which Vickie does know about. Brad admittied he had feelings for Sharon, but omitted to say just how deep those feelings were at one time.

Vickie has good reason not to trust these two, even if part of it is speculation on her part.

I agree totally. It bothers me that Sharon is so upset at Phyllis when she did the same thing to Victoria.

#65   2006/11/30 06:11AM
    Shys

Quote glowery: Not to start a war, but being a family member by marriage does not necessarily give you a voice in how to run the family business. The job of spokes model is not and eexcutive positon. If she had any ideas, it would be fine to voice them to your husband as testing board, but not come in one day and decide you know best about how to market the company products.

The way i see it, brad led sharon on. Took advantage at a time where her life was falling apart. If vickie was so in love with brad she wouldn't of slept with another only 1 day after a break up. I do agree with the image sharon wants to sell with her public, i think they are not being fair to her cause she not married to nick anymore. Remember when victor and nikki came back from vacation, sharon got alil welcome home party set up for them. Not phyllis. Thats just my opinion, you can feel the way you want without having to put a helmet on because i respect your opinion.

#66   2006/12/01 11:56PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Shys:

The way i see it, brad led sharon on. Took advantage at a time where her life was falling apart. If vickie was so in love with brad she wouldn't of slept with another only 1 day after a break up. I do agree with the image sharon wants to sell with her public, i think they are not being fair to her cause she not married to nick anymore. Remember when victor and nikki came back from vacation, sharon got alil welcome home party set up for them. Not phyllis. Thats just my opinion, you can feel the way you want without having to put a helmet on because i respect your opinion.

I want to make some points about what you said for first you say that Brad took advantage
    1)Sharon was vulnerable at a time when she really need someone because her husband was probably angry with himself and with the world but Sharon put her trust in Brad because at first Brad was acting like he was her friend and was always there for her. So I think that Sharon knew what she was doing with Brad. I mean how stupid she has to be she put the clues together to find out Nick and Sharon but she didn't know him. I mean he was lying about his identify the whole time. His real name is George Kaplan.
    2)If Brad loves Victoria he wouldn't had slept with Sharon when they got marry but Victoria is the only person that didn't cheat because she broke it off with him and they certainly wasn't marry. And I think that she was mad at Brad or didn't want to have Brad always worry about his wife Ashley and that is why she call it off and she was like I can't do this because she thought it was something it would be another and she did stand up to Brad time and time again even know Victoria is being treated like a doormat.
    Now Sharon marriage was definetely falling apart after Cassie death and she was grieving but Brad should had got on with his life with Victoria and not had been there for Sharon for he use Victoria and Sharon has made a fool of herself when he knew that he had something going with Victoria but I wouldn't call it love because of Brad motive. For he was using Victoria to get ahead to get Victoria to trust him.
    4)Sharon would had done the exact same Phyllis has done if Brad didn't chose Victoria. For she was trying to stop the wedding but Brad chose to marry Victoria but that was a mistake because he has slept with Sharon after he got marry and Victoria has every right to be upset
    5)Sharon can't use her actions based on the fact she lose Cassie because grieving is never an excuse you are held accountable for accountable and she is not the only one that ever lose a child ever miscarriage or something. She should had dealt with her pain better but Nick hadn't.
    6)Their marriage had failed because they wasn't willing to deal with Cassie death. For life doesn't stand still because she lose Cassie and I would had cry in front of my husband if that happened to me or I would had found new ways for my husband to grieve with me because that is when falls apart. And Phyllis is only partically responsible for their divorce. There were warning signs that they ignore.
    Bottom line their marriage shouldn't fell apart because of Cassie death. It was an tradegy and I had felt sorry for them but it has eat them away and that is why happens when you lose someone who you love.

#67   2006/12/02 02:00AM
    Shys

Vickie is not innocent, she messed around with someone her stepdaughter to be loved. Colleen was talking about wanting JT back to vickie. Its like your making exuces for everyones bad choises but sharons. To break up for a day with someone you supposily love, but be able to sleep with someone else the next day is not normal in my book. Just my opinion.

#68   2006/12/02 10:31AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Shys: Vickie is not innocent, she messed around with someone her stepdaughter to be loved. Colleen was talking about wanting JT back to vickie. Its like your making exuces for everyones bad choises but sharons. To break up for a day with someone you supposily love, but be able to sleep with someone else the next day is not normal in my book. Just my opinion.

But see here the thing Colleen may love JT but didn't have claim on him at the time and in my opinion Victoria didn't cheat on Brad for there was no engagement and no commitment because she broke it off. I mean Colleen didn't know what JT went though with Mac and the baby and I don't know if Colleen know why Victoria broke it off. Because once you did you are single and once Colleen find out she went too far. With Sharon, she has made some bad choices and right now I think she suffer enough but she is tolermating herself by working for Nikki and Phyllis. It is like she is following Nick around wanting to be with him but then why did she gave him up. Sharon had Nick first and she should had done everything she know how to do to get Nick. It is like after the affair she push him with Phyllis.

#69   2006/12/02 06:07PM
    heart and soul

Whil Nick and Sharon were married, Sharon had entitlement to Nick; however; no one person owns another person. Nick broke his marriage vows to Sharon first, NOW WAIT!, this did not give Sharon a right to have an affair. I know she was angry and hurt, seeking a payback against Nick, that didn't help her or him. Sharon has been "lost" without him.
    I thnk she decided if, "he's not with me all the way, then he's not with me period." I feel sorry for Sharon. Everyone seems to be against her, except for Dru. She is reaching for comfort where she can find it and sometimes it is the wrong place. Maybe Jack is using her, maybe not , I think he is falling in love with her and she with him. Age differnce? Maybe, does it really matter if you are sincere loving and truly caring about another?

Nikki and Phyliss on the other hand should be taken out and "shown" how it feels to be "beaten down" when you are down. They are like two old crabs in a basket with Sharon and when she tries to escape their vengeful claws they work together to pull her back down. Sharon is still the most classy of the three!

#70   2006/12/02 06:18PM
    suegery

Quote gommie: I almost get the feeling that there is some real life experience involved in some of these posts..

You're probably right.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list