List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to be with Nick as Sharon does.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/28 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:55AM, Views: 4475, Replies: 133
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2006/11/29 05:23PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    hopingforsom...

Quote patty34: The real problem isn't between Sharon and Phyllis, it's between Jack, Phyllis and Nikki and it's a power play for NVP. This is a multi-million dollar corp. Like Nikki said Sharon is just caught in the crossfire. But it would help if Sharon would do her job and stop trying to be an executive. She is a model, she does not get paid to think or make decisions. Her job is smile for the camera and look pretty, Phyllis' job is to help run NVP.

I agree with you and you are right for I also wish that Jack will stop defending Sharon and that is why the photo shoot went so bad. Phyllis can't do her job if Jack doesn't let her and from what I saw at the photo shoot and basically it was all about power and control and maybe sex doesn't sell to Phyllis by try to make Sharon look bad or did she try to make Jack look bad it is the whole undermining someone. Since it looks like Jack took over that she was going to do something about it but I am not implying that Phyllis is jealous. I mean Nick comes home to her not Sharon. That doesn't mean rather or not their marriage is legal or not because a lot of couples are living together are not marry and she got her baby but in my opinion her career is not going so well.

#52   2006/11/29 05:29PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    gommie

Quote patty34: No way in heck am I like Sharon!! I find that very offensive. The reason I like Phyllis so much is because I identify with her. She is smart, assertive, ambitious,
    self-sufficient,a savy businesswoman, etc.

Red rocks.

It's great that you think so highly of yourself, I guess-IMHO- identifying with phylass is nothing to take pride in. She is so lacking in moral values,ethics and integrity-she is a shark....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 05:29PM
    #53   2006/11/29 05:45PM
    gommie

Quote patty34: Remember the P in NVP stands for Phyllis. Sharon wouldn't have to deal with Phyllis if she got her ON job. BUT if she insist on staying at NVP, she should smile at the camera, smile and go home. That's her job. Sharon is not and exec. she does not get paid to think or make any decision. If she just does job keep her big mouth shut, these problems woudn't be happening.

She is also not a robot....in case you haven't noticed..and the fact remains that she will always be connected to the newmans in spite of anything phylass does to corrupt the relationships-also, I thought GC takes place in fictional town America-and not a communist country?

#54   2006/11/29 06:02PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote gommie:
    Quote patty34: Remember the P in NVP stands for Phyllis. Sharon wouldn't have to deal with Phyllis if she got her ON job. BUT if she insist on staying at NVP, she should smile at the camera, smile and go home. That's her job. Sharon is not and exec. she does not get paid to think or make any decision. If she just does job keep her big mouth shut, these problems woudn't be happening.

She is also not a robot....in case you haven't noticed..and the fact remains that she will always be connected to the newmans in spite of anything phylass does to corrupt the relationships-also, I thought GC takes place in fictional town America-and not a communist country?

I don't care if she is a Newman or not. Something are about business and not about family and because she divorce Nick I don't certain her as Newman family. Believe me I have to say goodbye to all of people that my family divorce but her only link to the Newman is though Noah and I don't think that matter. But you see we have an Abbott taking over and that will be like Jack taking over NE. If ya really think about it then if Mr. Kim wasn't in this game with Jack and let just say Julian Crane from Passions came and took over Jabot and even make Gloria in charge his right hand man then I don't think that Jack would like that and I can see Nikki and Phyllis problem because they started it and now it seems like Julian is Jack who took over because Victor was sick or starting to get sick without a dignosis. And if Jack is out of N.V.P and Sharon stays then she better stop acting like an execute and act like a model. For even though Sharon is a Newman that didn't stop Victoria from firing her.

#55   2006/11/29 07:12PM
    gommie

Quote patty34: I didn't realize I came across as so negative! Sorry. I'm used to posting and getting down and dirty. I'm not thin skinned so I didn't realize people took my remarks so personally. This board in incredibly docile compared to the boards I use to get on at school, so I guess I forgot where I was. As school we loved to rank on each other, the tougher the better. Ok, ladies, I will try to tone it down. So sorry if I offened anyone.

I am not sure that you offended anyone exactly-not me anyway...I think it is just a bit of a shock to have such an 'in your face' tough as nails,know it all female-typically those characteristics are reserved for the harder,less compassionate male population-it's kind of scary maybe to think we have an actual phylass in our midst here on the board...just my opinion.....maybe the majority of us here are of the middle age bracket so we play nicer????

#56   2006/11/29 07:21PM
    heart and soul

Quote gommie:
    Quote patty34: I didn't realize I came across as so negative! Sorry. I'm used to posting and getting down and dirty. I'm not thin skinned so I didn't realize people took my remarks so personally. This board in incredibly docile compared to the boards I use to get on at school, so I guess I forgot where I was. As school we loved to rank on each other, the tougher the better. Ok, ladies, I will try to tone it down. So sorry if I offened anyone.

I am not sure that you offended anyone exactly-not me anyway...I think it is just a bit of a shock to have such an 'in your face' tough as nails,know it all female-typically those characteristics are reserved for the harder,less compassionate male population-it's kind of scary maybe to think we have an actual phylass in our midst here on the board...just my opinion.....maybe the majority of us here are of the middle age bracket so we play nicer????

I believe that you are correct on that issue, gommie.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list