List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to be with Nick as Sharon does.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/28 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:55AM, Views: 4360, Replies: 133
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #121   2006/12/05 06:29AM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    Shys

Thats true, her and jack are honest with there relationship with each other. They seem to realize it was a rebound thing but still like being together. What about this new bartender coming to the show, he looks like a cutie.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 06:32AM
    #122   2006/12/05 07:06AM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    suegery

I'm glad to know there is some of you who agree that Sharon does deserve somone else than Nick. I hope she never goes back to the "dog in heat". Phyn will be out reach for a while after the baby's birth I wonder who he will go to then.

She and Jack do have chemistry, the good kind. Honesty and reality.

If they don't end up together let her be with this new fellow that will be on the show having something to do with Carmen or the new bartender but not Nick.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 07:07AM
    #123   2006/12/05 07:38AM
    Shys

Quote suegery: I'm glad to know there is some of you who agree that Sharon does deserve somone else than Nick. I hope she never goes back to the "dog in heat". Phyn will be out reach for a while after the baby's birth I wonder who he will go to then.

She and Jack do have chemistry, the good kind. Honesty and reality.

If they don't end up together let her be with this new fellow that will be on the show having something to do with Carmen or the new bartender but not Nick.

Your right, sharon does deserve better then nick. Everything seems to be going wrong for sharon lately so i think some of us would get a kick outta seeing phyllis face if she found out that nick and sharon messed around. It would be a how does it feel phyllis situation.

#124   2006/12/05 07:41AM
    lestress

No no no no!!!! Not that flaky bartender for Sharon - she deserves better than that! He's too young anyhow --- isn't he?

#125   2006/12/05 07:44AM
    Shys

Quote lestress: No no no no!!!! Not that flaky bartender for Sharon - she deserves better than that! He's too young anyhow --- isn't he?

LOL no lestress, i was reading a new bartender coming to the show. Its on the front where the comings and going on y&r. He looks like a cutie to.. It says he buddies up with amber though

#126   2006/12/05 07:47AM
    lestress

Well he must be NUTS if he buddies up with amber Sharon needs someone nice and classy who will appreciate her.

#127   2006/12/05 07:50AM
    Shys

Quote lestress: Well he must be NUTS if he buddies up with amber Sharon needs someone nice and classy who will appreciate her.

That would be nice but who? I mean the only other guy i think is decent to his women is paul.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 07:51AM
    #128   2006/12/05 07:55AM
    lestress

A new actor who is talented, good looking, charming..............

#129   2006/12/05 07:58AM
    Shys

Quote lestress: A new actor who is talented, good looking, charming..............

Ok i have the perfect one.. Jon Bonjovi.. He not only a singer, hes a really good actor and i think he and sharon would make a really good couple.

#130   2006/12/05 08:08AM
    lestress

I'll have to check him out to see what he looks like before I commit

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list