List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to be with Nick as Sharon does.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/28 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:55AM, Views: 4488, Replies: 133
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #111   2006/12/04 08:24PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    courtney1988

Quote lestress: Exactly! Lookk how many years and marraiges Victor and Nikki went through before they finally remarried.

Excellent point Lestress!

#112   2006/12/05 02:39AM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    Shys

Quote courtney1988:
    Quote lestress: Exactly! Lookk how many years and marraiges Victor and Nikki went through before they finally remarried.

Well we all know that sharon and jack wont last, if nick and sharon dont get together. Who do you think they will put sharon with on the show?

#113   2006/12/05 05:02AM
    jcline3

Quote Shys:
    Quote courtney1988:

Well we all know that sharon and jack wont last, if nick and sharon dont get together. Who do you think they will put sharon with on the show?
    Whoever will have her, anyone is open game for Sharon, she does'nt care just as long as she comes out ahead in the end.

#114   2006/12/05 05:41AM
    mckenziejo

Quote jcline3:
    Quote Shys:
    Quote courtney1988:

Whoever will have her, anyone is open game for Sharon, she does'nt care just as long as she comes out ahead in the end.

u guys need help---anyone would be lucky to have sharon---she is pretty, caring and giving the right man i think she could make him and her family very happy.

#115   2006/12/05 05:55AM
    Shys

Mc.. I dont agree with what jcline said, for some reason our quotes are all mixed in together when we reply with quote.

#116   2006/12/05 06:08AM
    suegery

Yea - any women should have Nick. He's such a drip I wish him luck after the tramp Phyllis gives him the boot.

#117   2006/12/05 06:08AM
    lestress

Sharon might be paired with Prof. Korbel

#118   2006/12/05 06:10AM
    suegery

I hope not - she deserves someone good looking and smart - I wouldn't mind if she stays with Jack.

He has so much more class than most the men in that show.

#119   2006/12/05 06:11AM
    adoakey23

Quote lestress: Sharon might be paired with Prof. Korbel

But I cant see where the Prof can really have a long story line.

#120   2006/12/05 06:21AM
    lestress

Who knows? I really don't think the prof and Sharon go together but they had that one meeting at Crimson Lights (I think that is where it was) and I wondered why it took place. Maybe they will bring in a new character for Sharon. I really don't want her to go back to nick after the abominable way he has acted and I am not sure she belongs with Jack although they have been pretty good together lately --- actually talking with one another.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list