List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to be with Nick as Sharon does.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/28 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:55AM, Views: 4562, Replies: 133
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #101   2006/12/03 08:13AM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    sugar543_99

count me in

#102   2006/12/03 10:03PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote lestress: Who is David?

Well actually they probably won't do a crossover but David Hayward is Babe father on AMC and I think the actor is playing David Chow so maybe hopily they are alike. That would be kind of cool because I like David.

If you watch AMC then David made Dixie believe that Emma was Kate which Emma is Annie daughter that is friends with Ryan who is the father of Spike. If not then that is okay.

#103   2006/12/03 10:03PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote lestress: Hmmmmm stablesex, motelsex, couchsex, breakroomsex. I think they might even have had bedroomsex once

I wonder if couchsex is more interesting to them because that is when Daniel found out

#104   2006/12/04 02:40AM
    Shys

Quote patty34: Was the name Sharon Collins stamped on Nick's butt when he was born? Is Nick an indentrued servant to Sharon? The world is full of men, Sharon can find another man, hopefully this time it will be a man she is more compatible with. Yes Nick and Sharon made a beautiful couple. Fine. They had 10 long years to get that toxic nightmare of a marriage to work, they FAILED miserably. Nick and Sharon are divorced and both have moved on. As some wise young men from Liverpool once said LET IT BE!

I always thought that true love was when you can forgive your spouse when they make the wrong choices or do something hurtful and are sorry they did it at the end. If it isn't physical violence that is. True love isn't how many times or ways you can have sex in 1 day. Just a thought.

#105   2006/12/04 06:28AM
    kimyla

Quote Shys:
    Quote patty34: Was the name Sharon Collins stamped on Nick's butt when he was born? Is Nick an indentrued servant to Sharon? The world is full of men, Sharon can find another man, hopefully this time it will be a man she is more compatible with. Yes Nick and Sharon made a beautiful couple. Fine. They had 10 long years to get that toxic nightmare of a marriage to work, they FAILED miserably. Nick and Sharon are divorced and both have moved on. As some wise young men from Liverpool once said LET IT BE!

I always thought that true love was when you can forgive your spouse when they make the wrong choices or do something hurtful and are sorry they did it at the end. thought.

In most cases, that's true. However, when someone is an habitual offender. It's time to move on. Neither Nick, nor Sharon have learned anything over the years and continue cheating on each other. They may love each other, sometimes love just isn't enough to hold a marriage together. Too much has happened to their relationship. I wish Nick & Sharon could get past this, I think its gone beyond that now. If they do get back together, it may be years before it happens. It's a soap.. You never know what is going to happen.

#106   2006/12/04 06:35AM
    lestress

Exactly! Lookk how many years and marraiges Victor and Nikki went through before they finally remarried.

#107   2006/12/04 06:40AM
    Shys

Quote lestress: Exactly! Lookk how many years and marraiges Victor and Nikki went through before they finally remarried.

And just think how many divorces they wouldn't of went through if the would of stuck it out and dealt with their problems. I guess i am just old fashion, maybe i need to start thinking differently.

#108   2006/12/04 06:44AM
    glowery

Tis soap opera land, it seems every character, with very few exceptions, has many narriages under their belt.

#109   2006/12/04 06:55AM
    Shys

Yeah looks that way. Look how many started getting married so young on the show.

#110   2006/12/04 07:11PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote kimyla:
    Quote Shys:

I always thought that true love was when you can forgive your spouse when they make the wrong choices or do something hurtful and are sorry they did it at the end. thought.

In most cases, that's true. However, when someone is an habitual offender. It's time to move on. Neither Nick, nor Sharon have learned anything over the years and continue cheating on each other. They may love each other, sometimes love just isn't enough to hold a marriage together. Too much has happened to their relationship. I wish Nick & Sharon could get past this, I think its gone beyond that now. If they do get back together, it may be years before it happens. It's a soap.. You never know what is going to happen.

Yeah for either of them has learn anything and I don't think that it can be fixed that both of them wouldn't try to work it out because if they did they won't be filing for a divorce. But I think the windows are open for the show can go in every way and it is a soap opera so anything can happen. But I don't think that Sharon will forgive Nick. Let me make myself very clear forgive Nick not Phyllis because she shouldn't part of that marriage. And I think they try and they failed and I think it was Nick and Sharon decision to get a divorce. But hey they can remarried or it can be one marriage that dies.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list