List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to be with Nick as Sharon does.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/28 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:55AM, Views: 4317, Replies: 133
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #91   2006/12/02 08:01PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    lestress

Hmmmmm stablesex, motelsex, couchsex, breakroomsex. I think they might even have had bedroomsex once

#92   2006/12/02 08:05PM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    heart and soul

Quote lestress: Hmmmmm stablesex, motelsex, couchsex, breakroomsex. I think they might even have had bedroomsex once

#93   2006/12/02 08:05PM
    shopgirl

There "sexsions" have become legendary...........and I don't mean that in a good way!!!!!!!!!!

#94   2006/12/02 08:24PM
    lestress

"Legendary Sexsations" - the title for a new book to be written by Leanna Love.

#95   2006/12/02 08:31PM
    shopgirl

Would that be autobiographical?????????????

#96   2006/12/02 08:35PM
    Darkfairiesi...

[quote]Quote gommie: Wouldn't be fun if the baby is Jack and he takes it away from her like she lost Daniel as a child. Then Jack and Sharon get married and raise Noah and this baby together.

What do you all think? LOL [/quote]

Yeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp[/quote]

That wouldn't be so funny because that actually happen to her and if I was Phyllis I will literally fight Sharon and Jack for my baby. And here is an idea Sharon won't like it if Nick did the same thing him and Phyllis raising Noah and the new baby. And what if this is so funny Jack is the dad he try to get the money away from Phyllis but then Phyllis ask Daniel to adopt his half-sister or she ask Nick. Because we don't need another Daniel and I think of anything is going to happen is we can't let Phyllis die for think of what this board I mean hate her or love her she is the talk of the town of this board. There are so many threads. For I think that Phyllis will almost lose the baby and then Jack give his blood to Phyllis but it turns out he is the father or we get the actor that play David Hayward on AMC and he can switch the paternity test and make Jack think he is the father. Then Jack get together with Phyllis and years later David is going to die and say that on his deathbed.

#97   2006/12/03 06:18AM
    lestress

Who is David?

#98   2006/12/03 06:20AM
    lestress

Quote shopgirl: Would that be autobiographical?????????????

Could be - I think when she married Victor she was a virgin - she could recount her experiences with him..............as well as the legion of other sexsensational sexsions that have occurred in GC. And she could devote an entire chapter to couch sex.

#99   2006/12/03 06:38AM
    suegery

I suppose Leana Love would have lots to say. Let it be she write a book on the sexions of GC

#100   2006/12/03 06:45AM
    suegery

My views of Phyllis is where she always looked so good in clothes she is being badly dressed as a pregnant woman.

When a woman is pregnant she usually looks so vibrant and healthy. I think that's a time in life when a woman is at her best look. Being pregnant is happiness to be bringing into the world a brand new life.

Phyllis is acting like an idiot dressing like a sl...t. The red night dress is the same she wore when she was making out with Damion in his apartment. You'd think that there would be something else to wear when she flunters her belly around thinking she turns Nick on. Not that Nick, at this time, needs to be turned on. I think he would have sex with just any female if he could. He's a dog in heat.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list