List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right to be with Nick as Sharon does.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/28 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 06:55AM, Views: 4241, Replies: 133
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/28 08:33AM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    glowery

Why are you so upset?

#2   2006/11/28 08:49AM
    Re: Sick of the Shraron entitlement nonesense! Phyllis or any other woman has just as much right...
    LARRIE

yeah why?

#3   2006/11/28 09:11AM
    Stoff

Quote patty34: Was the name Sharon Collins stamped on Nick's butt when he was born? Is Nick an indentrued servant to Sharon? The world is full of men, Sharon can find another man, hopefully this time it will be a man she is more compatible with. Yes Nick and Sharon made a beautiful couple. Fine. They had 10 long years to get that toxic nightmare of a marriage to work, they FAILED miserably. Nick and Sharon are divorced and both have moved on. As some wise young men from Liverpool once said LET IT BE!

I agree with you Patty34. And I think she is just frustrated because so many people do not like Phyllis. I am a huge Phyllis fan....no matter who she is involved with. I like Sharon also....but it's nice to see Nick so happy for once. He's like a child in a candy store. Are Patty34 and I the only ones that enjoy watching Phyllis?

#4   2006/11/28 09:20AM
    gommie

I think if Sharon had wanted to try the other men in this world( like Phylass) she would not have married Nick in the first place-Obviously the marraige meant more to her than to Nick- He and Phylass are of the same moral viber and deserve each other..Sharon needs to find a real man-one with values and integrity....

#5   2006/11/28 09:33AM
    jcline3

Quote Stoff:
    Quote patty34: Was the name Sharon Collins stamped on Nick's butt when he was born? Is Nick an indentrued servant to Sharon? The world is full of men, Sharon can find another man, hopefully this time it will be a man she is more compatible with. Yes Nick and Sharon made a beautiful couple. Fine. They had 10 long years to get that toxic nightmare of a marriage to work, they FAILED miserably. Nick and Sharon are divorced and both have moved on. As some wise young men from Liverpool once said LET IT BE!

I agree with you Patty34. And I think she is just frustrated because so many people do not like Phyllis. I am a huge Phyllis fan....no matter who she is involved with. I like Sharon also....but it's nice to see Nick so happy for once. He's like a child in a candy store. Are Patty34 and I the only ones that enjoy watching Phyllis?

No your not the only ones to enjoy watching Phyllis. I love that Phyllis and Nick are so much in love. I love to read what the Phyllis haters write, their so funny. On one of the post they were making up names to call Phyllis. I can't believe that they can't see that she is a wonderful actress. I quess alot of people has forgotten what its like to be young and restless in love.

#6   2006/11/28 09:47AM
    cheaggans

I love Nick and Phyllis together also!!! I am getting really tired of people bashing Nick and Phyllis like there is nothing else going on this show!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list