List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did anyone watch today's show???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did anyone watch today's show???

Started by glowery at 2006/11/27 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 06:15AM, Views: 2479, Replies: 64
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2006/12/04 11:29AM
    Re: Did anyone watch today's show???
    KeepingItReal

That is why Enron went down. For their corruption and their lack of respect of people.

We are responsible for what we say.

You should know better being in the "customer service" business (Hairdresser).

That does not give ANYONE the right to mistreat someone. People do not go around saying rude things because they feel like it.

That is just a very childish thing to say and we try to teach our kids not to have such a narrow mind and to respect what another one says.

#62   2006/12/04 11:30AM
    KeepingItReal

Glorery you got that saying backwards.

Respect is a given.......once you misused it then it becomes earned.

Just like innocent until proven guilty.

#63   2006/12/04 10:18PM
    glowery

Quote KeepingItReal: That is why Enron went down. For their corruption and their lack of respect of people.

We are responsible for what we say.

You should know better being in the "customer service" business (Hairdresser).

That does not give ANYONE the right to mistreat someone. People do not go around saying rude things because they feel like it.

That is just a very childish thing to say and we try to teach our kids not to have such a narrow mind and to respect what another one says.

The operative words here are customer service and since I have had some clients for more than 20 years, I think my cusomter service is doing just fine.

In the soap I don't think that Phyllis, Nikki or Sharon could be classified as customers to each other.

We will agree to disagree on the respect issue. I will still stand that respect is something that is earned, not given.

In a perfect world no one would lose their temper and say things in anger that they may regret, and would probably have not said if they could go back and do it over. But this is not a perfect world and people do get angry and say things that they do regret. We are human, not perfectly programmed robots.

#64   2006/12/05 02:25AM
    Shys

Quote KeepingItReal: Glorery you got that saying backwards.

Nicely said, i was starting to think i was the only one that thought nikki and phyllis are wrong on how they have been treating sharon at work.

#65   2006/12/05 06:15AM
    suegery

Quote KeepingItReal: Glorery you got that saying backwards.

Right on you are keeping it real. Thanks.

Sharon is so must more of a woman that Nikki and Phyllis can even dream of being.

Nikki needs a reality check. Getting old could be so much more than she is. She's so unkind and not only to Sharon but like Victor she's becoming mean and cruel. Not that it took much effort she was always that way but probably not as much.

Phyllis and her larger than life mounth is sickening. Hopefully someone will put their foot in it soon.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 06:20AM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list