List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did anyone watch today's show???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did anyone watch today's show???

Started by glowery at 2006/11/27 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 06:15AM, Views: 2442, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2006/11/30 06:24PM
    Re: Did anyone watch today's show???
    mckenziejo

[quote]Quote gommie: Nothing against Sharon at all, but for the writers to present where Sharon has any say about the pictures, or the marketing of the products, with her position only being spokesperson/model just shows they no nothing about how marketing and ad campaingns actually work.

The reason Phylliss should have her say is because she is the marketing expert for the business.

I am sure this is going to cause a hailstorm, but so be it. Anyone who has any knowledge in business would agree, and those who don't have a clue about business won't.

But that is okay, everyone is entitled.[/quote]

The writers obviously know nothing about real life..they need to be consistent-if they want to portray 'real life'then they best be running back to the drawing board---I have yet to see much in these outrageous storylines that resembels real life at least not here on this earth--course I don't watch Jerry Springer, so maybe I don't know what real life is anymore...a distinct possiblilty[/quote]

Oh give it a rest. I like Sharon and I thought the decision should of been made by Nikki Phil and Jack period. Although I did like the way Sharon pull her dress up to her thighs mimicing Phyllis earlier. Nikki is acting like her high and mighty self and needs to be taken down a few notches because she is getting on my nerves(I know whence she came from)snf Phil and Jack are themselves.

#42   2006/12/02 02:43AM
    Shys

[quote]Quote gommie: Nothing against Sharon at all, but for the writers to present where Sharon has any say about the pictures, or the marketing of the products, with her position only being spokesperson/model just shows they no nothing about how marketing and ad campaingns actually work.

The reason Phylliss should have her say is because she is the marketing expert for the business.

I am sure this is going to cause a hailstorm, but so be it. Anyone who has any knowledge in business would agree, and those who don't have a clue about business won't.

The writers obviously know nothing about real life..they need to be consistent-if they want to portray 'real life'then they best be running back to the drawing board---I have yet to see much in these outrageous storylines that resembels real life at least not here on this earth--course I don't watch Jerry Springer, so maybe I don't know what real life is anymore...a distinct possiblilty[/quote]

I wouldn't say phyllis and nikki are experts. They started a buisness idea, and had the help of victor and jacks buisness knowledge. Phyllis made websites and to tell you the truth, i don't know what nikki job was?

#43   2006/12/02 06:25AM
    suegery

[quote]Quote Shys: [quote]Quote gommie: Nothing against Sharon at all, but for the writers to present where Sharon has any say about the pictures, or the marketing of the products, with her position only being spokesperson/model just shows they no nothing about how marketing and ad campaingns actually work.

I wouldn't say phyllis and nikki are experts. They started a buisness idea, and had the help of victor and jacks buisness knowledge. Phyllis made websites and to tell you the truth, i don't know what nikki job was?[/quote]

Look up the meaning of "spokesperson"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 06:27AM
    #44   2006/12/02 06:41AM
    Shys

[quote]Quote suegery: [quote]Quote Shys: [quote]Quote gommie: Nothing against Sharon at all, but for the writers to present where Sharon has any say about the pictures, or the marketing of the products, with her position only being spokesperson/model just shows they no nothing about how marketing and ad campaingns actually work.

I wouldn't say phyllis and nikki are experts. They started a buisness idea, and had the help of victor and jacks buisness knowledge. Phyllis made websites and to tell you the truth, i don't know what nikki job was?[/quote]

Look up the meaning of "spokesperson"[/quote]

Look, since phyllis is so unprofessional enough to have sex at work in the office on the table then i don't see it as a big deal that sharon said she don't like the photos. I know what a spokesperson is, thanks anyway. Nikki is not an expert in my eyes; well maybe at running a strip club with bobby marcino. What i understand not much of a mother either. Sending her young children away to boarding school, know wonder her and phyllis get along so well.

#45   2006/12/02 07:26AM
    malnickkdh

It upset me that Nikki was so hurtful to Sharon. Especiall since Cassie is dead. I mean can you make anyone feel more like crap? She already thinks she is a bad mom because she let Cassie go out that night she died. I really felt bad for Sharon, but she has never once told Jack what he should do about NVP. Nikki was just wrong.

#46   2006/12/04 02:49AM
    Shys

Quote Tara: I thought that just showed a complete lack of class and rudeness on Nikki's part.
    Where is that Ashley when she's needed? I'd like to see her put a wrench in Nikki's 'happy' marriage again. Maybe Nikki has forgotten a few things? She should be a little more sensitive to Sharon after all the things she's been through.

I can't wait to see the look on nikkis face when nick and sharon get back together. She has alot of nerve saying all those those nasty things to sharon. Also since victor is back to his old self again, do you think he will boot phyllis outta NVP like he tried to when he first found out about the affair?

#47   2006/12/04 02:54AM
    Shys

Quote glowery: That showed Nikki was a business woman. I can't even type any more, I just am sitting here shaking my head and laughing.

You would think a buisness woman would have a little class and respect for her employees. I think if it was a man who said that to a model, it would be some kind of sexual harassment or something.

#48   2006/12/04 06:23AM
    lestress

Unfortunately Nikki is NO businesswoman!

#49   2006/12/04 06:36AM
    Shys

Quote lestress: Unfortunately Nikki is NO businesswoman!

No she is not, nikki needs to remember she married money. Everything is givin to her.

#50   2006/12/04 06:42AM
    glowery

Actually you could say the same thing about Sharon.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list