List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did anyone watch today's show???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did anyone watch today's show???

Started by glowery at 2006/11/27 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 06:15AM, Views: 2190, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2006/11/30 09:56AM
    Re: Did anyone watch today's show???
    gommie

Nothing against Sharon at all, but for the writers to present where Sharon has any say about the pictures, or the marketing of the products, with her position only being spokesperson/model just shows they no nothing about how marketing and ad campaingns actually work.

The reason Phylliss should have her say is because she is the marketing expert for the business.

I am sure this is going to cause a hailstorm, but so be it. Anyone who has any knowledge in business would agree, and those who don't have a clue about business won't.

But that is okay, everyone is entitled.[/quote]

The writers obviously know nothing about real life..they need to be consistent-if they want to portray 'real life'then they best be running back to the drawing board---I have yet to see much in these outrageous storylines that resembels real life at least not here on this earth--course I don't watch Jerry Springer, so maybe I don't know what real life is anymore...a distinct possiblilty

#32   2006/11/30 10:11AM
    malnickkdh

[quote]Quote gommie: Nothing against Sharon at all, but for the writers to present where Sharon has any say about the pictures, or the marketing of the products, with her position only being spokesperson/model just shows they no nothing about how marketing and ad campaingns actually work.

The reason Phylliss should have her say is because she is the marketing expert for the business.

I am sure this is going to cause a hailstorm, but so be it. Anyone who has any knowledge in business would agree, and those who don't have a clue about business won't.

But that is okay, everyone is entitled.[/quote]

The writers obviously know nothing about real life..they need to be consistent-if they want to portray 'real life'then they best be running back to the drawing board---I have yet to see much in these outrageous storylines that resembels real life at least not here on this earth--course I don't watch Jerry Springer, so maybe I don't know what real life is anymore...a distinct possiblilty[/quote]

Gommie who are the babies in the picture? SO CUTE!! But I do agree nothing is real life in soap operas. lol about Jerry Springer. I'm not sure what the whole photo shoot storyline was about. Everyone already knew there was tention with those four before they did that scene.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 10:12AM
    #33   2006/11/30 10:14AM
    Shys

Yes phyllis was in charge of the shoot but i do believe she butted in because of jealousy. If it was anyone else but sharon, she prolly would of let the model take her shots and went over the pics after and then decided which to use. That just my opinion.

#34   2006/11/30 10:16AM
    malnickkdh

I agree that partly Phyllis was upset about the way Jack and Nick were looking at her when she walked in. But Sharon is like that every time she is around Phyllis.

#35   2006/11/30 11:10AM
    gommie

Gommie who are the babies in the picture? SO CUTE!! But I do agree nothing is real life in soap operas. lol about Jerry Springer. I'm not sure what the whole photo shoot storyline was about. Everyone already knew there was tention with those four before they did that scene.[/quote]

Thank you mal...those are my month old twin granddaughters(-; Piper and Emersyn--so sweet..
    I agree with you about the shoot too..

#36   2006/11/30 11:42AM
    AmyTee

[quote]Quote gommie: Gommie who are the babies in the picture? SO CUTE!! But I do agree nothing is real life in soap operas. lol about Jerry Springer. I'm not sure what the whole photo shoot storyline was about. Everyone already knew there was tention with those four before they did that scene.[/quote]

Thank you mal...those are my month old twin granddaughters(-; Piper and Emersyn--so sweet..
    I agree with you about the shoot too..[/quote]LOVE THE NAMES TOO!

#37   2006/11/30 11:56AM
    suegery

Usally a hairdresser does not have to be a spoke person. A spoke person is someone who can deliver what the company sells.

Sorry if I got the worst out of you.

I like Sharon because she is so classy, that's all.

Glowery, this is only a TV show .......

#38   2006/11/30 02:53PM
    adele

Yes Phylis did not act professional. also when Jack decide which pictures to run she went over his head to nikki, and g man and decided to run the ones she wanted to . Ths wasn't a business decision it was just a way to humilate Sharon and try to make her look bad in Jack and Nick's eyes. whether she agreed with Jack he is in charge of nvp and she had no right to behave like she did.

#39   2006/11/30 03:37PM
    suegery

You will see what kind of people the Newmans are when you see tomorrow's show.

Nikky is a real b...t with Sharon. I honestly think this is a unfairly written story.

#40   2006/11/30 04:51PM
    Kizim

Too many low blows, and that is just showing the true colours of Nikki, I would of been jumping at the chance to attack and pull some weave out of Nikki...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list