List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did anyone watch today's show???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did anyone watch today's show???

Started by glowery at 2006/11/27 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 06:15AM, Views: 2484, Replies: 64
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/27 08:19PM
    Did anyone watch today's show???
    glowery

I thought Nikki was great when she told Sharon we hired you to look good not voice your opinions. I mean I laughed out loud when she said that.

#2   2006/11/27 08:26PM
    Re: Did anyone watch today's show???
    Tara

I thought that just showed a complete lack of class and rudeness on Nikki's part.
    Where is that Ashley when she's needed? I'd like to see her put a wrench in Nikki's 'happy' marriage again. Maybe Nikki has forgotten a few things? She should be a little more sensitive to Sharon after all the things she's been through.

#3   2006/11/27 08:42PM
    glowery

That showed Nikki was a business woman. I can't even type any more, I just am sitting here shaking my head and laughing.

#4   2006/11/27 08:47PM
    heart and soul

Quote Tara: I thought that just showed a complete lack of class and rudeness on Nikki's part.
    Where is that Ashley when she's needed? I'd like to see her put a wrench in Nikki's 'happy' marriage again. Maybe Nikki has forgotten a few things? She should be a little more sensitive to Sharon after all the things she's been through.

Maybe that is what Nikki needs to have happened to her marriage again. It wouldn't hurt Phynck's relationship either, so Phyliss can feel what it's like to have someone take your marriage from you. And have no compassion.

#5   2006/11/27 08:49PM
    mckenziejo

Quote glowery: That showed Nikki was a business woman. I can't even type any more, I just am sitting here shaking my head and laughing.

Nikki a business woman. i like Nikki alot, but how do these people go from homemaker to business woman. I think Nikki should remember where she came from and how she got where she is now.

#6   2006/11/27 08:53PM
    glowery

I would think being married to Victor Newman would teach a person quite a lot about business.

#7   2006/11/27 09:00PM
    mckenziejo

Quote glowery: I would think being married to Victor Newman would teach a person quite a lot about business.

Yes how to be a cold hearted person. Victor doesn't discuss his business affairs with Nikki----come on its Victor.

#8   2006/11/27 09:01PM
    glowery

But back to the topic. Sharon was overstepping her bounds (this was about business) when she started throwing in her opinions. Nikki was right. A spokesperson is hired to look good and read a script, that is it. They have a marketing dept to decide how the campaign will go.

#9   2006/11/27 09:17PM
    Tara

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote Tara: I thought that just showed a complete lack of class and rudeness on Nikki's part.

Maybe that is what Nikki needs to have happened to her marriage again. It wouldn't hurt Phynck's relationship either, so Phyliss can feel what it's like to have someone take your marriage from you. And have no compassion.

I'd like offer Nikki a little friendly advice....Be careful of the toes you step on today because they just might be attached to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow. LOL!

#10   2006/11/27 09:53PM
    gommie

I wanted to smack her!! who does she think she is anyway--Sharon looked beautiful as usual and by the way it is one of her major problems..so many of the women in GC are so jealous of her-she always handels these situations with such grace and class-

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list