List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Started by glowery at 2006/11/26 08:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 04:27PM, Views: 1806, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2006/11/29 08:13AM
    Re: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?
    Meljazze

Quote patty34: Tara,

So in other words, you dont' know anything. That's what I thought.

Patty34 why are you you so rude and mean everyone here are intitled to their own opinion just becaus you like Nick and Phyllis together does not mean that everyone should. No one but the writers know the out come of the paternity. Every post i have seen from you is very arrogant and rude it make me not want to reply to you at all. Are you one of the writers

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 08:17AM
    #42   2006/11/29 08:58AM
    heart and soul

Quote Meljazze:

Patty34 why are you you so rude and mean everyone here are intitled to their own opinion just becaus you like Nick and Phyllis together does not mean that everyone should. No one but the writers know the out come of the paternity. Every post i have seen from you is very arrogant and rude it make me not want to reply to you at all. Are you one of the writers

We have all asked the same questionand made the same statements and have not recieved an answer/ You will probably not get one either. We all agree that she is rude and irrogant, but I guess that is her choice. Most of the posters just ignore what she has to say. She chooses to not reveal her sources.

#43   2006/11/29 05:22PM
    shopgirl

I totally ignore all her posts......she comes across as a hateful, arrogant, smartaleck, know it all! When there are so many delightful posters here, I just won't waste my time with patty34

#44   2006/11/29 09:22PM
    Tara

I guess that the only thing I do know is that it isn't wise to be so gullible and believe that there is not going to be twists to the paternity issue. It is just common sense.

#45   2006/11/30 04:03PM
    lestress

Quote shopgirl: I totally ignore all her posts......she comes across as a hateful, arrogant, smartaleck, know it all! When there are so many delightful posters here, I just won't waste my time with patty34

Hey shopgirl, you are one wise lady

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list