List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Started by glowery at 2006/11/26 08:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 04:27PM, Views: 1730, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2006/11/28 12:22PM
    Re: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?
    Tara

Quote lestress: And I always thought he cared for Cassie as well even though she was not his biological child.

You are right. By the way, I wonder how long we will have to wait for the proof of all this 'enlightenment' that has been bestowed upon us??? LOL!

#32   2006/11/28 12:40PM
    lestress

I am not holding my breath

#33   2006/11/28 05:26PM
    Tara

Quote lestress:
    Quote patty34: What? Nick is thilled about his daughter. From what I have read and heard he is much happier and more excited about this baby than he ever was with the kids Sharon had.

How do you "read" and "hear" that nick is more excited about this child with phyllis than he was with Noah? Is there a script somewhere we can go and read? I thought all the action on the show happened on screen for everybody to see.

I thought nick always seemed to be very loving toward Noah and toward Cassie too even though she wasn't his biological child.

Also, it certainly does not speak well for nick if he is indeed more excited about one child than he would be about another. Would make him an even bigger fool than he is already demonstrating.

This is the question we are all wondering about. It seems that you have all the answers, Patty34. Please enlighten us as to where it is that you read that Nick is so much happier about this baby than the children he had with Sharon. Thanks.

#34   2006/11/28 05:49PM
    Tara

Quote patty34: I have the answers because I watched the show and I read the interviews last summer from the cast and exec. proudcer/head writer. Has something changed? I haven't seen any changes re: the paternity, have you? I haven't seen Shelia either, have you?

I wouldn't be so trusting of interviews done months ago...we all know how fast things change. I really doubt that LML is sooo stupid that she is going tip her hand about any future storylines....if it was so cut and dried...why would we even bother to tune in? I think we are all being set up for a dramatic shocker. I'd say that the real reason that Phynck is always acting so lovey dovey is to dramatize the BIG FALL. I don't try to speak for LML. I just speak for myself and from what I've seen happen before on the soaps....the writers do not usually let the cat out of the bag right away...there will be more drama over the paternity....and if there is not...someone surely is not doing their job.

#35   2006/11/28 06:44PM
    lestress

The paternity is in question because the writers deliberately left it murky. This is a standard procedure on soaps. nick was the only one who saw the test results and he disappeared from view for a few days "to think things over". This way the writers have the option of making Jack the father of phyllis' baby should they want to at any time in the future. It may not be right after the birth but months or years down the road when they are in a bind for a new story line. I don't think it was clear from the start that Danny wasn't Daniel's father. Christine and Paul were suspicious and investigated the matter. That is when phyllis tried to run them down with her car.

#36   2006/11/28 10:26PM
    heart and soul

Quote Mona Lisa:
    Quote patty34: What? Nick is thilled about his daughter. From what I have read and heard he is much happier and more excited about this baby than he ever was with the kids Sharon had.

So where did you read and hear this. So you're saying Nick doesn't love Noah, as well as the child that is coming.This doesn't sound like much of a compliment, to Nick. On the show, I do not remember much talking about the baby.

This question has still ot be answered. I have read and listend but nothing has been mentioned to answer this question

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list