List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Started by glowery at 2006/11/26 08:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 04:27PM, Views: 1834, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2006/11/27 05:58PM
    Re: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?
    heart and soul

Quote Mona Lisa: lol, heart and soul, I was wondering if it was just me. I cannot remember any conversations about the baby, except the night they were to pack for the hospital, and, of course, something kept them from packing. Some people post about how they are excited about the baby, but I just havent see it.

You are correct! The only thing they talked aobut was that the baby is a girl. They have not talked about a nursery or baby clothes or things like a couple would who are having a baby. Unless, again, this is the writers showing things happening off camera. It was such a big part of Laurn and Michael's life it's so dissapointing to see grown people like this.

#22   2006/11/27 06:05PM
    Tara

Quote Mona Lisa:
    Quote patty34: What? Nick is thilled about his daughter. From what I have read and heard he is much happier and more excited about this baby than he ever was with the kids Sharon had.

So where did you read and hear this. So you're saying Nick doesn't love Noah, as well as the child that is coming.This doesn't sound like much of a compliment, to Nick. On the show, I do not remember much talking about the baby.

Yeah, Patty34, why don't you put your money where your mouth is...tell us where you read that statement...I'd like to read some of this B.S. for myself....if it really iiissss true.

#23   2006/11/27 06:12PM
    Tara

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote Mona Lisa: lol, heart and soul, I was wondering if it was just me. I cannot remember any conversations about the baby, except the night they were to pack for the hospital, and, of course, something kept them from packing. Some people post about how they are excited about the baby, but I just havent see it.

You are correct! The only thing they talked aobut was that the baby is a girl. They have not talked about a nursery or baby clothes or things like a couple would who are having a baby. Unless, again, this is the writers showing things happening off camera. It was such a big part of Laurn and Michael's life it's so dissapointing to see grown people like this.

Haven't we all realized that all this b.s. about these things that happen off camera...are just a convenient answer used when some posters cannot think of any other answer to give? LOL! I find this tactic amusing. LOL!

#24   2006/11/27 06:13PM
    nyaccent

Nick and Phyllis never talked about the baby except that she is having one.......what came up the night they were packing for the hospital....guess and the first two don't count.....sex of course.....

Nick love Noah very much....
    Patty, where did you read that he is much happier and more excited about this baby, than he was with Noah.....?

#25   2006/11/27 06:29PM
    lestress

Quote patty34: What? Nick is thilled about his daughter. From what I have read and heard he is much happier and more excited about this baby than he ever was with the kids Sharon had.

How do you "read" and "hear" that nick is more excited about this child with phyllis than he was with Noah? Is there a script somewhere we can go and read? I thought all the action on the show happened on screen for everybody to see.

I thought nick always seemed to be very loving toward Noah and toward Cassie too even though she wasn't his biological child.

Also, it certainly does not speak well for nick if he is indeed more excited about one child than he would be about another. Would make him an even bigger fool than he is already demonstrating.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/27 06:30PM
    #26   2006/11/28 07:32AM
    lestress

I would like to hear an explanation too.

#27   2006/11/28 07:55AM
    dgraham

Quote Mona Lisa:

I am waiting on an answer saying where it can be read that Nick cares mor for this baby, more than he did for his children with Sharon

I never heard, read, or saw on the show anything that would indicate that Nick cares more for the new baby. He adores Noah.

#28   2006/11/28 08:02AM
    lestress

And I always thought he cared for Cassie as well even though she was not his biological child.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list